Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those [maternal fornicators]”

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those [maternal fornicators]”

Postby ACW » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 am

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-motherf/
The Washington Redskins 17-16 win over the New York Giants on Monday night was a big victory for a team trying to claw back into the playoff race. The fact it was a win over a division rival, the third straight win over an NFC East foe, made it all the sweeter.

Yet, it seemed to mean a little bit more to Redskins’ owner Dan Synder.

Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the Redskins locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.

After losing 10 of 11 games to New York from 2006-2010 and watching their division rival win two Super Bowls in the last five years, it’s understandable Snyder would feel some animosity toward the Giants. Now that the Redskins have won three of the last four games from New York, the feeling may be becoming mutual (if it wasn’t already).

And as a couple commenters have pointed out, Giants’ owner John Mara’s involvement with assessing a $36 million salary cap penalty to the Redskins could have a little something to do with it as well.
ROTFALMAO

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 am

Dan Snyder is one of us.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those [maternal fornicator

Postby 1niksder » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am

ACW wrote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/04/dan-snyder-on-giants-i-hate-those-motherf/
The Washington Redskins 17-16 win over the New York Giants on Monday night was a big victory for a team trying to claw back into the playoff race. The fact it was a win over a division rival, the third straight win over an NFC East foe, made it all the sweeter.

Yet, it seemed to mean a little bit more to Redskins’ owner Dan Synder.

Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the Redskins locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.

After losing 10 of 11 games to New York from 2006-2010 and watching their division rival win two Super Bowls in the last five years, it’s understandable Snyder would feel some animosity toward the Giants. Now that the Redskins have won three of the last four games from New York, the feeling may be becoming mutual (if it wasn’t already).

And as a couple commenters have pointed out, Giants’ owner John Mara’s involvement with assessing a $36 million salary cap penalty to the Redskins could have a little something to do with it as well.
ROTFALMAO

‘Skins used cap penalties as motivation

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported Monday night that, in the days leading up to Washington’s 17-16 win over Mara’s Giants, coaches and officials posted sheets of paper in the team facility containing quotes from Mara regarding the cap penalties.

“I thought the penalties imposed were proper,” John Mara said at the time. “What they did was in violation of the spirit of the salary cap. They attempted to take advantage of a one-year loophole, and quite frankly, I think they’re lucky they didn’t lose draft picks.”

Per Schefter, the Redskins believe that Mara’s goal was to strip the Redskins of draft picks. Specifically, the Redskins think Mara wanted to hit the Redskins hard enough to keep them from getting Robert Griffin III.
Last edited by 1niksder on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 am

I agree with The Danny.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie

Postby Redskinsfansince81 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 am

I don't know why but for some reason I hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. Maybe it was those NFC Championship games in the 80's.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 am

I hate every other NFC East Team equally. I wish they all would die a painful death, they all stink.......
Last edited by DaSkinz Baby on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

Check your PMs, DaSkinz Baby. :up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those [maternal fornicator

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 am

1niksder wrote:‘Skins used cap penalties as motivation

Adam Schefter of ESPN reported Monday night that, in the days leading up to Washington’s 17-16 win over Mara’s Giants, coaches and officials posted sheets of paper in the team facility containing quotes from Mara regarding the cap penalties.

“I thought the penalties imposed were proper,” John Mara said at the time. “What they did was in violation of the spirit of the salary cap. They attempted to take advantage of a one-year loophole, and quite frankly, I think they’re lucky they didn’t lose draft picks.”

Per Schefter, the Redskins believe that Mara’s goal was to strip the Redskins of draft picks. Specifically, the Redskins think Mara wanted to hit the Redskins hard enough to keep them from getting Robert Griffin III.

Good. I hope RGIII turns into their nightmare for years to come. This past year's Mara drama almost has me hating the Giants as much as the Cowboys.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am

emoses14 wrote:Dan Snyder is one of us.

Always has been! He loves the skins, but a fan can't run a team... I couldnt imagine how worse off the team could have been had some of the posters here had the riens in hand. :shocked:

Not gonna lie, reading this comment does make me feel better about him and the dark days... Not seeing him and the Jerruh on papa John's commercials all buddy buddy this year is nice too! Lmao
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
emoses14 wrote:Dan Snyder is one of us.

Always has been! He loves the skins, but a fan can't run a team... I couldnt imagine how worse off the team could have been had some of the posters here had the riens in hand. :shocked:

Not gonna lie, reading this comment does make me feel better about him and the dark days... Not seeing him and the Jerruh on papa John's commercials all buddy buddy this year is nice too! Lmao

Oh, we agree there. But a fan, especially the kind of fan that allows, or purposefully wants, the press to hear that kind of comment is the owner I want.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah.

Danny hates all teams with hands-off owners that win championships......... (even though Mara is a complete D-B, he still wins championships --- sort of like Beichek).

Honestly, I didn't even like hearing Danny boy was in the lockeroom. The sight of his face makes me :puke:
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 am

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:I don't know why but for some reason I hate the Giants more than the Cowboys. Maybe it was those NFC Championship games in the 80's.

They've kind of owned us over the past decade. Even when the Eagles were good, seems like we would manage to beat them once each year. Gotta give Shanahan some credit for turning that around the past two years. We're 3-1 in our last four meetings!

I usually hate most whichever NFC East team is doing the best. Obvious reasons. But John Mara may have changed that for the foreseeable future.

Lastly, I know this will sound insane to some of the old timers (and I grew up during the Redskins 80s run myself) but I personally just don't get that fired up about Dallas anymore. Eagles/Giants are my most hated. They're close by, their fans are always all over our stadium. Anybody around here claiming to be a Cowboys fan is clearly an idiot.

I hate Texas, and I'm happy to whip up on Dallas anytime. But Romo isn't the tool that Aikman was/is. Dez Bryant seems more like a troubled guy than a total d-bag like Michael Irvin. And Jerry Jones is just straight up sad.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 am

Good for Snyder btw. He's kept his mouth shut all year, and when he does say something its to swear about the Giants. I'm liking this version of Snyder.

Hog

Postby ACW » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 am

Giants top my list thanks to Mara. BTW, read the last sentence of the original article. Capgatr had something to do with it...ya think?
:lol:
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

-----------

Postby Smithian » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am

I can dig it
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football