Keeping it MEDIUM....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Keeping it MEDIUM....

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

Yes, I know ya'll don't want or need a JZorn reference right now ( :lol: )

But you also know that we have a Leader here who is very Zen himself: RGIII

This kid is cool as as they come. He never gets way too excited about great plays and good games. He never gets down on himself or his teammates about poor games and execution.

I say "never" cuz I've never seen him exhibit such behavior on film, tv interviews, etc.....

He is ONE COOL CAT....

RGIII woulda make mr. Z proud. Way to go!!! Keep it Medium!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Skins History Buff

Re: Keeping it MEDIUM....

Postby welch » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Yes, I know ya'll don't want or need a JZorn reference right now ( :lol: )

But you also know that we have a Leader here who is very Zen himself: RGIII

This kid is cool as as they come. He never gets way too excited about great plays and good games. He never gets down on himself or his teammates about poor games and execution.

I say "never" cuz I've never seen him exhibit such behavior on film, tv interviews, etc.....

He is ONE COOL CAT....

RGIII woulda make mr. Z proud. Way to go!!! Keep it Medium!!!

OK, I'll say it without fear of jinx: RG3 has the emotional makeup and brains of Sammy Baugh and Sonny Jurgensen. I never saw Sammy, but the stories say he never got too worked up. And Sonny: you just had to see Sonny waddle from the huddle to the line, hitch up his pants over his beer gut, and know that Sonny's mind was working twice as fast as the game, but that he was flat calm.

RG3 looks the same. How about: "RG3 throws like Sonny and runs like Charley Taylor"?

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Keeping it MEDIUM....

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

welch wrote:RG3 looks the same. How about: "RG3 throws like Sonny and runs like Charley Taylor"?

:up:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football