Jammal Brown to go to IR

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

What should we do with Jammal Brown

Keep
6%
Cut
83%
Trade
11%

Total votes : 18
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

We need to cut him ASAP and watch he will be playing next year and go to the Pro Bowl. That's pretty much our luck. Although Laron has stunk it up in New York.....

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 pm

I still think Selvish Capers could have been a good option at RT, I know the Giants let him go recently too bad he can't come back here on PS.........

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:We need to cut him ASAP and watch he will be playing next year and go to the Pro Bowl. That's pretty much our luck.

I keep hearing this, but in the last 5 years (Zorn and Shanny), I can't remember anyone we've cut who stunk it up here and then went on to greatness elsewhere. I'm not counting FAs who left of their own accord, like Carlos Rogers. Though Carlos played well here too, just didn't get the picks because of the eyes. The closest I can think of is Andre Carter, but he didn't play well in the 3-4 in San Fran either, so he doesn't really qualify either.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:We need to cut him ASAP and watch he will be playing next year and go to the Pro Bowl. That's pretty much our luck.

I keep hearing this, but in the last 5 years (Zorn and Shanny), I can't remember anyone we've cut who stunk it up here and then went on to greatness elsewhere. I'm not counting FAs who left of their own accord, like Carlos Rogers. Though Carlos played well here too, just didn't get the picks because of the eyes. The closest I can think of is Andre Carter, but he didn't play well in the 3-4 in San Fran either, so he doesn't really qualify either.

But, but the Redskins are the WORST at evaluating talent, keeping talent and knowing who to hang on to!!!! This franchise is a laughingstock.

I sooooooo can not wait until Monday night. I want vindication.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 pm

emoses14 wrote:I sooooooo can not wait until Monday night. I want vindication.

Yes. Bring it on! :twisted:
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Brown will be released. Hopefully Kerrigan can release on Sean Locklear and put Eli's smirk in the dirt. Hail
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football