Jerseys

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**ch44

Jerseys

Postby chiefhog44 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Guys, I have some pretty sweet jerseys if anyone wants to buy them. Long story short, they're too big for me, they were gifts, and no way to exchange. So I was going to list them on eBay for MUCH less than retail price, but thought I would check in here first. I can send you pics, but trust me they are sweet. I have the following...all of them in size 52 which is XXL NIKE, brand spankin new. They all retail for like $250. I'm willing to take MUCH less. Send me a message if you are interested. I would rather you be someone I knew in here (not that i know you personally, but i would trust the buyer would pay up) than some random dude, so if your new to the site, no thanks.

Elite jerseys of
Orakpo - white jersey with the 80th anniversary patch
Kerrigan - red jersey with the 80th ann patch
Rg3 - red jersey with 80th ann patch
Rg3 - throwback red jersey with gold numbers
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

JSPB22

Re: Jerseys

Postby Deadskins » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:44 am

chiefhog44 wrote:Guys, I have some pretty sweet jerseys if anyone wants to buy them. Long story short, they're too big for me, they were gifts, and no way to exchange. So I was going to list them on eBay for MUCH less than retail price, but thought I would check in here first. I can send you pics, but trust me they are sweet. I have the following...all of them in size 52 which is XXL NIKE, brand spankin new. They all retail for like $250. I'm willing to take MUCH less. Send me a message if you are interested. I would rather you be someone I knew in here (not that i know you personally, but i would trust the buyer would pay up) than some random dude, so if your new to the site, no thanks.

Elite jerseys of

So they're red, you say? :oops:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**ch44

Re: Jerseys

Postby chiefhog44 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 am

Deadskins wrote:
chiefhog44 wrote:Guys, I have some pretty sweet jerseys if anyone wants to buy them. Long story short, they're too big for me, they were gifts, and no way to exchange. So I was going to list them on eBay for MUCH less than retail price, but thought I would check in here first. I can send you pics, but trust me they are sweet. I have the following...all of them in size 52 which is XXL NIKE, brand spankin new. They all retail for like $250. I'm willing to take MUCH less. Send me a message if you are interested. I would rather you be someone I knew in here (not that i know you personally, but i would trust the buyer would pay up) than some random dude, so if your new to the site, no thanks.

Elite jerseys of

So they're red, you say? :oops:

Now that's pretty funny. Yes and yellow
Miss you 21

12/17/09 - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...Which Old Witch? The Wicked Witch.

1/6/10 - The start of a new era

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football