Cut DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
-----------

Cut DeAngelo Hall

Postby Smithian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

He just embarrassed himself and the team. And our defense sucks.

We need a sacrificial lamb.

Do it, Bruce.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:54 pm

+1
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 pm

I used to stick behind him. He's from my Hometown, is a lifelong Redskins fan, and makes plays. But, this year he's been getting toasted and today was flat out inexcusable. I wouldn't cut him. But, I would make him the 3rd corner.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

-----------

Postby Smithian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:58 pm

This is not the time for logical thinking.

This is the time for actions.

How do you let the sheep know your serious? Sacrifice one.

Cut him.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

piggie

Postby fetus » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:00 pm

+1
I have been saying this for 3 years
this guy is nothing but a hot headed waste of cash.
he had one game and we made him the #1, deangelo couldn't cover steven hawking if he had to,
lose this retard
RGIII and the terrible D

Hog

Postby the poster » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:03 pm

The Hogster wrote:I used to stick behind him. He's from my Hometown, is a lifelong Redskins fan, and makes plays. But, this year he's been getting toasted and today was flat out inexcusable. I wouldn't cut him. But, I would make him the 3rd corner.

he DOESNT make plays. This is the biggest and longest running lie about any specific Redskin player.

What plays are you talking about that he makes? And of those plays, how do they rank against any other starting corner in the league who is also defending a record number of passes thrown each game on average versus any other time in the history of the sport?

What plays does he make???? How many does he give up??

When was the last play he made that was so great???

The logic of the defenders of Deanagelo Hall is more fraudulent than Hall himself, who's entire career has been a fraud.

I guess he can still count on that one game when Jay Cutler inexcusably soft tossed him the ball 4 times where all he had to do was open his eyes and his arms as Cutler placed the ball in his stomach a bunch of times in one game.

Get over Hall. He's garbage and always has been
Last edited by the poster on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hog

Postby PAPDOG67 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:06 pm

If he goes, Hazlet goes with him. He's terrible.

swine

Postby masterkwon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:11 pm

MeAngelo is a punk who the Raiders didn't want. Of course the Little One signed him anyway.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 pm

So how many holes can we fill next year with the Mara cap and such? Fletch is getting old and we need a few DBs. Oline can still be upgraded and apparently need folks that can catch consistently.

Hog

Postby Jeremy81 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Get rid of this clown. We can't get any worse on defense. Shanahan should cut him in front of the entire team in the post game speech.

Postby suud_yetmae » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 pm

lol if you get rid of D. hall you may as well get rid of the brickhanded receiving corps too

Hog

Postby riggofan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:40 pm

I understand the sentiment and the logic, but man. You think our secondary sucks now? Cutting Hall isn't going to help matters.

We're already asking RGIII to do the nearly impossible and keep us in these games. We don't need to make it any harder on him.

D.Hall definitely needs to go, but we need somebody to take his place first.

Postby suud_yetmae » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Well we have no where to go but up from here. Just hope RG3 doesn't end up with a terminal case of turf back before he gets some help

Hog

Postby RayNAustin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Hall is still the best DB we have ... that's not saying much given the pathetic play coming from this bunch ... but Hall handled his man Nicks last week, while Wilson and Williams looked like they ought to be bowling.

The guy is frustrated and angry ... just like all of us are ... only he's on the field dealing with it. And I think what set him off was a cut block, and if that is the case, he had reason to be mad ... but obviously cannot loose his composure. But it was at the end of the game, and had no impact on the game.

What I would be concerned about is how EVERYONE had such bad days .... the defense couldn't even stop the run ... couldn't tackle ... couldn't cover .. couldn't do anything, while Pitt basically moved up and down the field like the defense wasn't even on the field.

Then you have EVERYONE dropping passes? What are you going to do, cut the entire receiving corps?

I tell you what I'd like to see, I'd like to see Shanahan act a little more like he hates losing ... right now, he just seems not to be as angry as he should be after an embarrassing showing like this.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

I agree Ray. The offense can be fixed. The defense is what it is.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football