Maybe

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Maybe

Postby cvillehog » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Maybe losing to the rams isn't as bad as we thought? (I was actually out tonight, so I didn't see much of the game tonight, just going off the score.)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Their d KILLED Kolb! 8 sacks.. and a strip fumble to end the game.
Goes to show our O is legit.. if we had a secondary, wow Wed be pretty tough.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

JSPB22

Re: Maybe

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm

cvillehog wrote:Maybe losing to the rams isn't as bad as we thought? (I was actually out tonight, so I didn't see much of the game tonight, just going off the score.)

The Rams don't look so bad now. At least, not on defense.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 am

Fisher is setting up a good/great D in St. Louis.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 am

cvillehog wrote:Maybe losing to the rams isn't as bad as we thought? (I was actually out tonight, so I didn't see much of the game tonight, just going off the score.)

The Cardinals offensive line was terrible - this group allowed 8 sacks - the bigger worry is that has happened 2 weeks in a row
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:47 am

SkinsJock wrote:

The Cardinals offensive line was terrible - this group allowed 8 sacks - the bigger worry is that has happened 2 weeks in a row

Actually they have allowed 17 in two weeks... it was nine sacks last night. I bet Kolb can't wait for Shelton to get back.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 pm

No, Rams suck. Just because they beat a lucky Arizona team doesn't make them good.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:36 pm

The Rams are better than you think. Their offense isn't really that good and if Amendola didn't get hurt, they would have lit it up in the passing game. It'll be interesting to see if they can put something together.

I would be curious to see if the Rams are interested in making a trade for a WR since Amendola will be out roughly 7 weeks. Do we have anyone available?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:51 am

^^ our 2 main areas of need a O line and CB - they'd be happy to take a WR for an O lineman

hopefully we don't
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Return to Around the League