Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
61%
Mitt Romney
39%

Total votes : 28
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:^^^^^^

and who may "secretly" be Muslim. Nothing wrong with your choice of faith, but just come clean and be true to yourself and your convictions.

Regardless, I view politicians as CROOKS........ who is the lesser "eviL" of the 2...?

You should stop bad mouthing crooks... most crooks had reasons for the change in their morals... and most politicians can recall ever having morals.

What we need is a politician that will openly run as a crook :?
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 am

An A-hole.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 am

Countertrey wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:Not even Americans could elect somebody who calls himself Mitt, could they? He would be the first US president that European leaders haven't tripped over themselves to meet first......

That, alone is a major selling point.

Beyond that, they elected a man with no experience, no particular vision, and no plan in 2008... Why not Mitt?

Actually, you've hit the nail on the head there, with regard to politicians on both sides of the Atlantic. I listen to what they say (or the parts that are broadcast and printed), I watch them, I digest the message. And after all that, the most positive thing I can find to say is "Why not?". No enthusiasm for any of them.

My point wasn't a serious one: after four years of getting used to the "leader of the free world" being called Barack, you seriously want me to get used to somebody named after fingerless gloves?
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:56 am

ATX_Skins wrote:16 Trillion in debt, we all lose. I don't vote.

That'll show 'em.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 am

Countertrey wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:Not even Americans could elect somebody who calls himself Mitt, could they? He would be the first US president that European leaders haven't tripped over themselves to meet first......

Beyond that, they elected a man with no experience, no particular vision, and no plan in 2008... Why not Mitt?

'Cause Mitt's a silver spoon crook. I'd rather a self made man everyday of the week.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:25 pm

emoses14 wrote:

That'll show 'em.

I'm with ATX Skins.

For me, it's not about "showing them." It's about not consenting to a broken system.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:I wonder why this is even a poll. No matter who wins the election, Obama will still be president come November 2012.

ok smarty pants.....I got it. So I phrased it wrong, what do you want? A cookie

:lol: Think about it this way, there will always be "that guy" in the thread. If I didn't do it, chances are JSPB or emoses would have.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:02 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Countertrey wrote:

'Cause Mitt's a silver spoon crook. I'd rather a self made man everyday of the week.

Did you actually read what you wrote?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Deadskins wrote:Can't we get a none of the above option?

That would make more sense if the question is who you want to win
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

That'll show 'em.

I'm with ATX Skins.

For me, it's not about "showing them." It's about not consenting to a broken system.

Call me UN-patriotic, but the last time I voted was for that: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" guy....!!! HAHAHAHA.... I was young and dumb and full of.........______?

I see it this way: I don't vote cuz Almighty GOD will always place in "power" who HE wants there......as HE deems fit. He raises Kings, and bring them down........!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:I wonder why this is even a poll. No matter who wins the election, Obama will still be president come November 2012.

ok smarty pants.....I got it. So I phrased it wrong, what do you want? A cookie

:lol: Think about it this way, there will always be "that guy" in the thread. If I didn't do it, chances are JSPB or emoses would have.

I thought about it. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 am

I voted for RR and every winning ticket since, I don't complain because it doesn't matter and no one listens anyway, but it's partly my fault for helping getting them them where they are
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 am

tribeofjudah wrote:I see it this way: I don't vote cuz Almighty GOD will always place in "power" who HE wants there......as HE deems fit. He raises Kings, and bring them down........!!!

Are you a Christian Scientist? Do you not go to doctors because God decides whether you live and die and don't consider he might have given you doctors to make what he wants happen?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 am

Dont be fooled. The Illuminati runs everything. :D
Romney and Obama are on the same side.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:01 am

1niksder wrote:I voted for RR and every winning ticket since, I don't complain because it doesn't matter and no one listens anyway, but it's partly my fault for helping getting them them where they are

It was you who did this to us? Man, thanks a lot...

Return to The Lounge