Jansen's article today

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Jansen's article today

Postby BossHog » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:06 pm

From jansen's weekly column in the Times today...

When things are going good, everyone wants to be your friend. And when things are going bad, everyone wants to find out what's wrong, to be the ones who point it out and turn us around — because, oh, we hadn't thought of that yet.

The toughest part is when people take personal attacks. I had a situation last week where there was an article written in one of the Washington papers that really attacked Chris and I. If the article had been based on, "Here's the facts. Jon has been beat this many times by this guy, this guy and this guy," I can't defend that. But when an article is written in terms of, "I talked to this guy here who's kind of a guru, and he thinks Jansen and Samuels are getting beat more than last year," the perception is that we're terrible and that you ought to go out and find a couple of other guys.

Well, we're not terrible. I think we go out and prove it every week. And I try to go out every day — like I wrote about last week — and back up the pride I have in myself and my hometown and all those things.

Spoken like a true leader. Testify brother Jon!
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football