"Dr. Dan...."

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Pursuer of Justice

"Dr. Dan...."

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:29 pm

As this season progresses, Mr. Snyder, you will likely notice that Warren Sapp hasn't signed with the Bucs...possibly bringing his tenure with Tampa at an end after this season.

As you notice this, you may start thinkin' to yourself...."HEY, MAYBE I SHOULD INVEST SOME BIG BUCS AND GO AFTER HIM FOR NEXT YEAR" :-k

Mr. Snyder....[b]PLEASE PLEASE LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!![/b] [-X

In my opinion, you have done some potentially great things this year in free agency, going after young...rising...future stars. Sapp may have been a great player in his day...but as you look at his stats and notice his # of sacks declining as the years pass by, please don't be fooled into thinking he is what the Skins need on the DL.

In this fan's opinion, stick with the young stars....not the old ones.

Thanks for your time, Danny.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby newshog » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:37 pm

Dear Mr. Snyder--

I just want to add my My 2 cents to Venting Hog's statement. You've done a great job so far of formulating your plan and sticking with it--figuring out what your needs are and targeting the young up-and-comers to meet those needs both this year and in the future.

It's a great plan and shows a very steady hand at the rudder, which is very admirable.

So DON'T SCREW IT UP by getting all googly-eyed at some big name veteran on the downside of his career.

I feel quite confident that you've learned to resist that temptation, but I did want to contribute my thoughts as a fan because I know you'd want to know 'em.

Any time you need further help, just say the word. We're happy to oblige. :wink:

----

Postby HitDoctor » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:30 am

Oh yeah, he's done a great job...........Are you kidding me? The defense will go from 10 to #23 at best. WE HAVE NO DL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm certainly not saying that Big Daddy was the end all be end all but he was helping to stabilize a weaker DL (Daryl Gardner should have been kept). Not taking Doss in the draft and overpaying fo Chad Morton and Coles makes this long time skins very nervous.
it is what it is

Postby Terry » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:54 pm

Not taking Doss in the draft...

If Bowen plays the way he practices, we won't miss Doss.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football