Caps Today - "No Way" Jose

Washington Capitals, Washington Nationals, Washington Wizards, Washington Mystics, and D.C. United... all go here!
The Punisher

Caps Today - "No Way" Jose

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 am

Today’s Storyline

Theodore rock solid – Capitals goalie Jose Theodore continued his solid play stopping 41 of 43 shots (the most he has seen as a Capital) to lift the Caps to a fifth consecutive victory. No stop was bigger than Theodore’s kick save on a Philadelphia penalty shot from Darroll Powe. Theodore is a perfect two-for-two on penalty shots with the Capitals, and six-for-eight for his career. In the NHL this season, there have been eight penalty shots thus far, with three goals scored.
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 am

YEA CAPS, THANK YOU FOR BEATING THE FLYERS.. At least we have one DC team to beat a Filly team!!!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:YEA CAPS, THANK YOU FOR BEATING THE FLYERS.. At least we have one DC team to beat a Filly team!!!

I said the same thing to my wife last night!

I like the way you think Joe!
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:21 am

I am glad I got into watching hockey last year during the Caps playoff run. This year I have caught a few games that have been on and would like to go to one. I was watching the game last night and when the caps went down 2-0, I knew that they could actually come back to win the game. It didn't take them long to respond either. It is nice to have a hometown team that knows what it takes to be winners. It starts from the owner and trickles down from there and the Caps product shines on the ice. They are the most exciting team in town to watch by far.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Cappster wrote:I am glad I got into watching hockey last year during the Caps playoff run. This year I have caught a few games that have been on and would like to go to one. I was watching the game last night and when the caps went down 2-0, I knew that they could actually come back to win the game. It didn't take them long to respond either. It is nice to have a hometown team that knows what it takes to be winners. It starts from the owner and trickles down from there and the Caps product shines on the ice. They are the most exciting team in town to watch by far.

I know right?? Oh, we actually have a darn good bball team too, they beat the Mavs last night and they looked GREAT doing it. G-A is BACK!
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 am

Cappster wrote:I am glad I got into watching hockey last year during the Caps playoff run. This year I have caught a few games that have been on and would like to go to one. I was watching the game last night and when the caps went down 2-0, I knew that they could actually come back to win the game. It didn't take them long to respond either. It is nice to have a hometown team that knows what it takes to be winners. It starts from the owner and trickles down from there and the Caps product shines on the ice. They are the most exciting team in town to watch by far.

I highly recommend going to a Caps game at Verizon! The prices aren't usually too bad, but with the demand being what it is now, that may have changed.

Return to Washington Sports Teams