Training Camp Rained Out

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
G4L

Training Camp Rained Out

Postby Gibbs4Life » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:17 pm

At first I was like "why cancel practice" when this is a game played in the rain, but Joe just said there was lightning so I can understand that, but shouldn't we have an indoor facility so we can still get the work done? I mean what if it rains tomorrow and the next day and the next? Every day is huge for us we are a 5-11 team. On another note did you guys see the practice cam for today? Looked like Campbell threw a couple ugly passes that fell incomplete, Larry Michael says he looks sharp but whats the inside scoop on how Jason really is throwing and looking?
HAIL

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 am

I heard Jason kinda got back to good form on Sunday. It takes some time to shake the rust off. No need to worry.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Site Admin

Re: Training Camp Rained Out

Postby BossHog » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 am

Gibbs4Life wrote:At first I was like "why cancel practice" when this is a game played in the rain, but Joe just said there was lightning so I can understand that, but shouldn't we have an indoor facility so we can still get the work done? I mean what if it rains tomorrow and the next day and the next? Every day is huge for us we are a 5-11 team.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. I'm sure the team will be able to find a place and the time to practice if things got monsoon-like. :roll:

You are aware that the Redskins have more practices than just the open practices? Those are just the only practices that fans can attend... doesn't mean there aren't two-a-days (like last Saturday). There are no opens today, but that doesn't mean the team isn't practicing.

Have you ever been to an open practice in the last couple of years? If you have, you know that the team isn't exactly getting a lot of 'practice' in walk throughs and half-equipment drills. The only real football they play is in the eleven-on-elevens.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007