Sneak preview?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Sneak preview?

Postby BossHog » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:45 pm

Well I guess that this would be considered a 'perk' of being on this message board... you get to see the Hogettes new web site before anyone else.

It's not quite finished yet, so there may be a couple of quirks, but I'm just looking for any feedback on any major malfunctions. You can find it at http://www.hogettes.org/main.php and if any of you cannot access anything, I would appreciate you letting me know. You'll be helpimg me do a little testing so to apeak.

As I said, it's not quite finished yet, so please bear that in mind. The Hogettes asked me if I was interesting in donating my services to them to help them out, and so I did. How can you say no to the Hogettes?

I also just want to mention that we also donated the hosting services to them as well. So they got a new website and don't ever have to pay anything for it, so we hope that they will accept it as some reward for all that they do for the Redskin community.

ALL of this is made possible by my man Keith, the Tech Hog. He is our behind the scenes guy and graciously donates web hosting services to us as well as a few others. We're actually going to be doing a few more redskin sites and we have even set up a special hosting package for anyone who bleeds burgundy and gold. We will be making a further announcement on that soon, but if you need a website hosted in the mean time, drop me aline and I can give you the information. We have set up a deal that you will find is second to none as our way of giving a little bit more to the Redskin fans. you can check out Keith's hosting site at www.digitalrax.com or just click on the banner on the main page of the website.

I don't do many plugs, but you're not likely to ever see or hear from Keith, and I just wanted you all to know that he is as integral part of theHogs.net team as anyone is. A special thanks for all you do Keith and for making this whole mess possible.
Last edited by BossHog on Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby newshog » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:56 pm

Hmmm--the hoggettes.org site just goes to a "coming soon" splash page. No functionality at all--should we be going to a "deeper" page?
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:01 pm

... my apologies, not sure why the whole link didn't paste. I have fixed the link in the original thread.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:09 pm

Looks good BossHog,

Love the opening flash animation with the Hogette smoking the cigar.

Will check it out more thoroghly later but so far so good.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football