Fellow Cowboy Haters, a favor please!

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005

Fellow Cowboy Haters, a favor please!

Postby RamsFanSam » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:07 pm

:idea: After yesterday's game, this might not be the best time for this, but...

Next week, the Rams can get into the playoffs if we beat Minny, and the Falcons, Panthers, and Giants lose. Depending on how the iggles do....the Rams could face the goat ropers in the 1st round.

In other words, the chances of Romo getting knocked flat on his rear by Leonard Little depend on you guys kicking the crap out of the gnats.

ClanRam HATES the whiners. The only other team we despise as much as them is Dallas, the team the Redskins love to hate!

I can't make any promises here. Carolina is going to New Orleans, a team you guys embarrassed. I can't see the Aints going down in this game. The DirtyBirds are going to Philly. I see Garcia putting up a W there.

The only variable is Washington. The way you guys almost kicked our butt shows me you are not a bad team at all. In fact, nothing would please me more than seeing Eli going down under a blanket of Burgandy and Gold!!!! Over at ClanRam, you guys now have more fans than you think. We know our playoff hopes depend on how bad you want to crush NY.

Your D took Holt out of the equation yesterday. You saw how Bruce, Byrd, Curtis, and especially Jackson and Bulger can play. Our D isn't great, but I think Will Witherspoon wants to put a hurt on T.O., and IMHO, Atogwe and Little would LOVE to ask Homo, er, Romo if he prefers paper or plastic when they sack him.

If the Rams can beat the Vikings (likely), NO wins (likely), Philly wins (likely), and the Skins win (good chance!)...I see the Rams kicking the Crap out of Dallas. Chances are we wouldn't go much past that point.

BUT: with help from you guys, we might be able to knock Dallas out of the playoffs in round ONE!!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!!

Postby RamsFanSam » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:13 pm

Now, this has just gotten a LOT wierder.

Dallas will be playing the Seattle Shesquawks in round one.

If things go well for us, everyone wins who we want to win, and we do get into the playoffs, then we face another of your least-favorite teams:

The Eagles.

Somehow, I think that is a dirty word around here.

Personally, Garcia would look great buried under Atogwe and Little.

We're counting on you.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:42 pm

Personally, I think we will beat the Giants, only because we tend to beat them 90% of the time at home, so you should have no problem getting in hopefully.
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:25 pm

Packers are going to go...
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Good luck RamsFanSam, could be an interesting game on Saturday in DC - we just might see a team that would have beat you last week this week in DC. I still cannot believe how badly we played. At times we looked almost respectable and then we managed to display an ineptness on defense that looked like the worst in the NFL.

On Sunday - The Vikings are going to be impossible to run against - they will give you all you can handle.

all the best to you
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Postby RamsFanSam » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:33 am

I'm not worried about the bi-queens, er, vikings...you guys know how Bulger can go to the air.

The only game I AM worried about is yours. Everything I see tells me you will be cleaning up gnat parts off the field for days, but the 'experts' seem to think the gnats will pull out a win.

All I can say is the Rams Nation is wearing dresses and hog noses this Saturday.

Kick their butts!!!!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006