Cool front page!!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
swine

Cool front page!!

Postby skinsNut » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:40 am

Love that new front page Boss... that helmet clash is awesome. Are you gonna do that every week for the 'game day' thing? (awesome section by the way) Maybe next week you can add some sound to the helmet clash!

How about a media section for game day?

This site rocks man. Screw the plain vanilla web... gimme something jazzy. Keep up the good work.
Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:19 am

Man, Da Boss is working overtime on this site. The front graphic looks absolutely Awesome! It so fits with a Monday night football game (Yes its thursday, but the same crew), with the helmets clashing and everything. All we need now is Hank Williams Junior!

"Are you ready for some Football! Some Thursday night Football!"

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:07 am

... thanks for the kind words. The animation's a little primitive, but I'll work on it as the season progresses. i'll probably post a helmet clash every 'game day'... it kinda gets me pumped up.

Thought about adding sound, still might... I think I'd have to get permission to throw up Hank's 'Are you ready for some football?', but if y'all want to have a go at recording an impression of Hank and sending me the .wav file then I'll make it happen :-) What a can of worms that is too open.

What other sounds would work well? If anyone has any sounds that they think would go well with the animation, send them to me at BossHog@thehogs.net.

Thanks again, and keep dropping by!!!
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:17 pm

I've already advertised the new graphic on KFFL and on usenet, and have already gotten some "Wow" type comments there. Maybe we should look at linking a message board discussion on the game in the Game day section. I think this front end will get new people in (if the animation graphic gets better, great! But its already pretty awesome).

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:54 pm

You def did a good job boss. This place has become a one stop SKINS shop for me. Thanks for your hard work.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football