Potential Free Dream Seat For The Eagles Game?

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Pursuer of Justice

Potential Free Dream Seat For The Eagles Game?

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:58 pm

I'll just give you all advance notice of this one.

I'm planning on taking one of my very good friends (an Eagles fan) to the Eagles game. When I told him to be at my house at 6:00 AM to leave for the game, he immediately starting whining, crying and moaning - "It's too early, it's too early." I told him - 'The bus is leaving at 6:00 AM. If you're here, great. If not, I'm leaving you in Delaware."

I'm going to be speaking to him about this later in the week to confirm whether he man enough to get his buttocks out of be early that day. If not, I'm gonna cancel my invite to him and invite one of you (again). My only requirement is that you (1) be at the tailgate at 9:00 AM so I have someone to hang out with, drink with, and (2) be willing to hold my hair when I puke. :puke: :D

Keep your eyes on this thread later in the week. If my friend's ticket becomes available to any of you, I'll post it here by Friday, December 8th.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:16 pm

Um ... wow ... keep me posted ... I suppose I should add here that I am a blast to hang out with and would GLADLY show up at 9AM :)
RIP Sean Taylor

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:45 am

How can you hold his hair back, though, with those shrimpy little arms -- I mean, missle launchers?
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:51 am

I have a laser setting that, according to the owners manual, can "precisely target and remove any hairs that might be inhibiting and/or sullied by vomit."
I should take this opportunity to publicly apologize to one Jeff Smith who got a ... closer shave than he bargained for the first time I used the laser setting.
Stay strong old Half Head!
RIP Sean Taylor

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:22 am

TRO will be on call for the dream seat. Let me know, and I'll make plans ahead of time. :up:
Back and better than ever!

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:55 am

Fios wrote:I have a laser setting that, according to the owners manual, can "precisely target and remove any hairs that might be inhibiting and/or sullied by vomit."
I should take this opportunity to publicly apologize to one Jeff Smith who got a ... closer shave than he bargained for the first time I used the laser setting.
Stay strong old Half Head!

Ah, I always forget the laser setting.
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:41 am

Fios wrote:I suppose I should add here that I am a blast to hang out with ...
When you're upright! You're kind of a flop after a shot or two of tequila.

Fios wrote:I have a laser setting that, according to the owners manual, can "precisely target and remove any hairs that might be inhibiting and/or sullied by vomit."
This laser setting must have been on the latest release following this summer's annual THN tequila night.

Whoever goes with JH to the Eagles game... have a great time!
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:47 am

tazlah wrote:When you're upright! You're kind of a flop after a shot or two of tequila.

Six shots, thank you very much

tazlah wrote:This laser setting must have been on the latest release following this summer's annual THN tequila night.

Nope, been there all along ... I don't have any hair ... issues ... so I didn't need to use it
RIP Sean Taylor

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:50 pm

Fios wrote: Six shots, thank you very much

Seriously, I want to speak up for the guy here... he matched the ladies shot for shot.

Good thing that laser can also apparently 'precisely target' porcelain.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:44 am

BossHog wrote:
Fios wrote: Six shots, thank you very much

Seriously, I want to speak up for the guy here... he matched the ladies shot for shot.

Good thing that laser can also apparently 'precisely target' porcelain.

:lol: :lol:

Touche
RIP Sean Taylor

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:18 pm

FYI

As it turns out, the Eagles ticket will not be available. I'm giving it to a friend of mine.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:19 pm

Justice Hog wrote:FYI

As it turns out, the Eagles ticket will not be available. I'm giving it to a friend of mine.
Thanks for the 411. :up:

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:31 pm

Justice Hog wrote:FYI

I surely hope it's a Redskin Fan "friend". We are going to need all the help we can get. The place is going to be packed with Eagles Trashy Fans.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:13 pm

I don't know if I'm going to the game this week or not. Do I want to spend $300 minimum to see us most likely loose. Wouldn't it make more sense to spend say $500 to see us win next year?

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:35 am

frankcal20 wrote:I don't know if I'm going to the game this week or not. Do I want to spend $300 minimum to see us most likely loose. Wouldn't it make more sense to spend say $500 to see us win next year?
Are you kidding? We will obliterate the Eagles this week.

As for spending $300, if you've already budgeted for it, then okay. But, if it's gonna bust your budget, then you ought to reconsider. My 2 cents

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006