DeSean Jackson & the Eagles

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

DeSean Jackson & the Eagles

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:51 pm

anytime a player has a year like DeSean and then gets cut - there have to be questions ....

I doubt that the gang stuff is an issue - the fact is the Eagles did not think he was worth keeping - that has to raise a bunch of red flags

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer ... g-an-adult

I'm hoping that we make him a fair offer - let him go get his money and do nothing somewhere else

not worth it IMO
Last edited by SkinsJock on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Re: DeSean Jackson - is he really ready to grow up?

Postby yupchagee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

SkinsJock wrote:anytime a player has a year like DeSean and then gets cut - there have to be questions ....

I doubt that the gang stuff is an issue - the fact is the Eagles did not think he was worth keeping - that has to raise a bunch of red flags

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer ... g-an-adult

I'm hoping that we make him a fair offer and let him go get his money and do nothing somewhere else

not worth it

& we know their TO never makes mistakes.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

08 Champ

Re: DeSean Jackson & the Eagles

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 am

I have changed my mind about this situation - I'll admit it may be because Jackson is a Redskin .... but ...

there are questions and most are due to how the Eagles FO and staff handled this or mismanaged this from the get go ...

I'm thinking that as bad as Jackson has been portrayed there's a lot more to this than we've heard so far

we shall see - I have a lot of faith in our FO and I'm sure that Jay Gruden must have considered all the options before he would have signed on for this
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Around the League