Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15879
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... rade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 13052
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there when this season opens :P
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15879
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:38 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there when this season opens :P

That's obviously what I meant.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 13052
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks
He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there this coming season :P

That's obviously what I meant.


thanks for clarifying that ... :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to Around the League