NFL craziness

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

NFL craziness

Postby grampi » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 pm

After looking like they finally might be starting to turn things around, the Redskins have sunken to a new low by losing to the lowly Viqueens....Green Bay appears to be done without Rodgers, the Detroit Felions are in 1st place in their division in Nov for the 1st time in a couple of decades, and after beating the S.F. 48ers, the Seattle Oceanchickens, and the Denver Donkeys, the Indianapolis Foals somehow find a way to get blown out by the St. Louis Lambs...is the sky now down and the ground up? The only good thing that happened was the Dullass Crackboys getting slaughtered by the Ain'ts...

Hog

Re: NFL craziness

Postby emoses14 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:48 pm

grampi wrote:After looking like they finally might be starting to turn things around, the Redskins have sunken to a new low by losing to the lowly Viqueens....Green Bay appears to be done without Rodgers, the Detroit Felions are in 1st place in their division in Nov for the 1st time in a couple of decades, and after beating the S.F. 48ers, the Seattle Oceanchickens, and the Denver Donkeys, the Indianapolis Foals somehow find a way to get blown out by the St. Louis Lambs...is the sky now down and the ground up? The only good thing that happened was the Dullass Crackboys getting slaughtered by the Ain'ts...

I appreciate the dedication to vitriol you exhibit in this post. It has been almost 5 days since that crap show in MN and I have nothing but anger still, so this post was a soothing balm. Thanks.

Go Skins?
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Return to Around the League