Who is sick of the same teams being good year after year?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:17 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:i only wish we would someday get to that status where during pre-season we are ranked high too.

We will be next year, after our SB run this year. We'll be top two in the division rankings (us and G-strings) with the Pies and Smeagols bringing up the rear.

BTW, DC-Denver SB this year. You heard it here first.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 am

Countertrey wrote:Silliest thread of the year? Pats fans are pretty happy with this deal... Were you unhappy with a very competitive Redskins team during the 80's?

+1
:D
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

08 Champ

Re: Who is sick of the same teams being good year after year

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 am

grampi wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I damn sick and tired of the same teams being good every year...if I never see the Giants, Pats, or Steelers in another SB it'll be too soon. It's time for some different teams making it to the big dance...the Skins being one of them would sure be nice!

I'm NOT - I love the NFL

The main goal is for franchises to set themselves up to be consistently competitive .. and ... be in the playoffs

sounds like you don't care about the quality - you just want to see different teams playing in the Super Bowl each year

AND

preferably have 1 of those teams be the Redskins :roll:

I'm looking for the Redskins be in the playoffs AND competing for a SB spot soon because they deserve to be there

until then - I hope the best team from each conference is in the SB
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive soon, we have too many issues to address - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I only wish bad stuff to one team. The Cowgirls. As of late especially this year the Giants are now on my hate list. The Eagles never really worried me.

Anyhow other then that I just root for my team and like to see an exciting NFL. All though after the Patriots gave us a pummeling I still hold some ill feeling about that. All though I do have Brady on my fantasy team. Ehhh...

All in all just want the Cowboys and Giants to stink. Our team to do good and whoever else is successful thats fine with me.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby ACW » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Giants are at the top of my ;furious; list.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

swine

Postby JiveTurkee » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 am

HEROHAMO wrote:I only wish bad stuff to one team. The Cowgirls. As of late especially this year the Giants are now on my hate list. The Eagles never really worried me.

Anyhow other then that I just root for my team and like to see an exciting NFL. All though after the Patriots gave us a pummeling I still hold some ill feeling about that. All though I do have Brady on my fantasy team. Ehhh...

All in all just want the Cowboys and Giants to stink. Our team to do good and whoever else is successful thats fine with me.

This. I hate Dallas. I have too many friends that like Dallas. It makes me sick. I hate the Cheats* too. Sick of Marsha and Romosimpson's faces.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 am

Deadskins wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:i only wish we would someday get to that status where during pre-season we are ranked high too.

We will be next year, after our SB run this year. We'll be top two in the division rankings (us and G-strings) with the Pies and Smeagols bringing up the rear.

BTW, DC-Denver SB this year. You heard it here first.

bump... just because my man DS said this a while ago.

*calm down Joe.. level expectations.. stay level.. leeevveeeel*
:?
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks, Joe. I knew I said it back in November, but I couldn't remember where.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 am

I'm not sick about some of the same teams being good every year - fair play to them for being well run and managed operations. What I have been sick about is that the Redskins have been bad almost every year....and that's about to change :-)
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:I'm not sick about some of the same teams being good every year - fair play to them for being well run and managed operations.
What I have been sick about is that the Redskins have been bad almost every year....and that's about to change

That's a better way to put it - as I've posted, I could care less about the better managed franchises 'constantly' competing at the highest level

Like UK - I have been frustrated that we've not been a part of this and THAT scenario is not only about to change ...

IT's HERE :D

we are a lot further along the path to consistently being a part of the playoffs than we thought a few months ago

playoffs? .... playoffs? .... :lol:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive soon, we have too many issues to address - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Return to Around the League