HB III - Wild Card Round

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog
Location: Canton, MA where you can drive your 'cah' to the 'bah' for a 'Budweisah'

Postby ChrisHanburger » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:48 am

JSPB22 wrote:Redskins
Jaguars
G-strings
Chargers

Well there ya go RIC. JSPB22 agrees with you. He took the "over".

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:15 am

ChrisHanburger wrote:
Jaguars
G-strings
Chargers

No, I think he took the "easy" one. You and I are the only ones facing elimination in a real Wild Card game this weekend. :evil:

Going down to the tie break. ](*,)
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog
Location: Canton, MA where you can drive your 'cah' to the 'bah' for a 'Budweisah'

Postby ChrisHanburger » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:28 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:
ChrisHanburger wrote:
Jaguars
G-strings
Chargers

No, I think he took the "easy" one. You and I are the only ones facing elimination in a real Wild Card game this weekend. :evil:

Going down to the tie break. ](*,)

yeah, sorry about that. Its not as fun, but I just couldn't bring myself to pick Tampa. I really don't see a Giants win as that much of an upset.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:33 pm

And, as the polls close, it looks like a really lopsided day, where, seemingly, 3 teams didn't bother to show up. :shock:
This RiC at ChrisHanburger contest should be a good fight deep into the 4th round.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:32 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:Total points pick for all four games is 152. You guys are a bit low IMHO. :wink:

ChrisHanburger wrote:151 points (we could tie if I went with 150).

49 + 60 = 109 points scored on Saturday

If the sum of the two scores today is 42 or lower you win. Otherwise, I will have to keep on the THN playoffs without as much interest in the outcome as I did 24 hours ago. :cry:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby ChrisHanburger » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:15 am

There's no way it'll be under 42. Good luck next week!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:16 am

ChrisHanburger wrote:There's no way it'll be under 42. Good luck next week!
Thanks. The total was 170 points but the two TDs resulting by interceptions by Seattle at the end of the game should not really count.

The total should have been really around 156. Still above 152 but not by much. You still got a better score than some others who did not face any opposition this weekend though. Not a fault of them but you competed well.

On to the next round.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:08 am

it matters not the quality of the teams who play - just win baby :lol: in many instances this season and as we saw in the playoffs this weekend the winners were not in my opinion the better "team", they just had the "winning" score :wink:

I guess I am one of the beneficiaries - I understand that I will be playing that reprobate legal wanabe from the First State of Delaware and he has the home field advantage?

congratulations to the other deserving winners! oh! and also a well done to RiC :lol:

AND TRO gets HOOKBASSGA :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

Return to Around the League