New F2FA affiliation

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Site Admin

New F2FA affiliation

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:06 pm

Exciting news... I was approached by the gang at F2FA about being the Redskins fan site representative at their site.

I am happy to announce that today we were unanimously voted in! I just have to set up a button on the main page tonight and we will be off and running. At F2FA, our exclusive content will be posted and it will bring even more exposure to www.TheHogs.net.

We will also be having visitors to the forum that may be non-Redskin fans through the affiliation and I ask everyone to remember the rules and to remember one other thing... we're all football fans.

You may also see the name TitanJeff floating around in here. He's the guy responsible for getting us hooked up with F2FA. I have been dubbed the 'hardest working guy on the 'net' by a few of you... but I assure you... it's guys like Jeff that will always give me a run for my money. Treat him like all of our brethren.

BossHog
Last edited by BossHog on Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby BroncosFreak » Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:13 am

Hey all...welcome to the Alliance! Should bring you some great, and usually worthwhile, interaction from opposing views during the season.

If any of you know of any sites for teams we don't yet have, please let BossHog know about them...

Postby GoKittens » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:12 pm

Hey I'm looking forward to talking with all the real fans of the other teams, and not the trolls you have to deal with on the other msg boards.

Postby glorify » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:23 am

Yep, I hate trolls too. Welcome in, Boss. I have started a new board recently, too. I really love the layout--what template do you use anyway? I know we're not exactly rivals, but you are welcome to come on over to my site and get discussion there, too. If you need any AFC goin's ons, lemme know. I'll be happy to oblige :)
glorify

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:16 pm

Hey man,

Thanks for coming by. You are of course, always welcome. Glorify runs the Chargers F2FA site, so you can hop on over to his forum when you want to see what's up with Schottenheimer.

How's Stephen Alexander and his big contract working out for you? :lowblow:

... the template is DVDFUTURE but i've made quite a few changes to both layout and graphics, and I'm still not quite happy with it yet. I chose it because of it's obvious color application :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Around the League