2017 NFL season so far

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

2017 NFL season so far

Postby flamethrower » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 am

My take on it.
NFC East
Philadelphia 8 wins 1 loss Shocking that they are this good at this time with a 2nd year quarterback that last year looked pityful
Arlington 5 wins 3 losses I don't live in Dallas Texas. I live in Arlington Texas. I refuse to insult my home town. Jerrah's Clownboys suck
Washington 4 wins and 4 losses Jeckyl and Hyde team. If they had a running game they would be much better.
New Jersey Giants 1 and 7 . Well you can't spell ELIminated without ELI
NFC North
Minnesota 6 wins and 2 losses. Amazingly how good they are with out a franchise quarterback
Green Bay 4 wins and 3 losses. They lost Rogers. What happens? Nobody knows
Detroit 3 wins 4 losses This is a typical Lions good year
Chicago 3 wins 5 losses Bears in a major rebuilding process
NFC West
Seattle 5 wins and 2 losses. Seattle just keeps on rolling on
LA Rams 6 wins and 2 losses the biggest shocker of the 2017 season
Seattle 5 wins 3 losses Upset by the skins.
Arizona 4 wins and 4 losses Looks like Carson Palmer might be done
Santa Clara 0 wins and 8 losses. Just made a trade for the Patriots back up Quarterback. Let's see if this Brady backup can actually win outside of New England
NFC South
New Orleans 6 wins and 2 losses. They are playing like I expected. Brees is rolling along
Carolina 6 wins and 3 losses. Best Defense in NFC right now.
Atlanta 4 wins and 4 losses NFC Champ from 2016. Playing like a pretender right now
Tampa Bay 2 wins 6 losses. They need help.
AFC East
New England 6 wins and 2 losses. As long as Brady is there. They will continue to be top shelf
Buffalo 5 wins and 3 losses. Not sold on them. I expect them to go 3 and 6 at best the rest of the season
Miami 4 wins and 4 losses. Man what a lagit franchise quarterback would do here.
New Jersey Jets 4 wins and 5 losses. Too many holes here
AFC North
Pittsburgh 6 and 2 seems the Steelers are always on top here
Baltimore 4 wins and 5 losses. Looks like a pretender this year.
Cincinnati 3 wins and 5 losses. Typical Bengals season
Cleveland 0 wins and 8 Losses. This might be the all time worst team.
AFC West
Kansas City 6 wins and 3 losses Chiefs playing like I expected. Reid has a great team put together.
Oakland 4 wins and 3 losses. This team has flopped
LA Chargers 3 wins and 5 losses This team needs a rebuild, and should still be in San Diego
Denver 3 wins and 5 losses. Quarterback problems nuff said
AFC South
Tennessee 5 wins and 3 losses Titans playing ok football
Jacksonville 5 wins and 3 losses. Shocker of the division
Indianapolis 3 wins and 6 losses. Last time they stunk this bad. Suck for Luck was the theme.
Houston 3 wins and 5 losses. Injuries in key areas including a rookie of the year from potentially dominating.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

JSPB22

Re: 2017 NFL season so far

Postby Deadskins » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am

flamethrower wrote:LA Rams 6 wins and 2 losses the biggest shocker of the 2017 season

I don't think it's such a shocker. Typical Wade Phillips: Comes in, and year one has one of the best defenses in the NFL. Not that I don't like what Manusky is doing for us, but we could have had Wade four or five years ago, and totally crapped the bed. #-o Anyway, that's water under the bridge now, and I like how our D is playing under Greg. Too bad about the injuries, because we have looked dominant at times.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Deadskins wrote:I don't think it's such a shocker. Typical Wade Phillips: Comes in, and year one has one of the best defenses in the NFL. Not that I don't like what Manusky is doing for us, but we could have had Wade four or five years ago, and totally crapped the bed. #-o Anyway, that's water under the bridge now, and I like how our D is playing under Greg. Too bad about the injuries, because we have looked dominant at times.

Wasn't aware that Wade Phillips was the Rams DC. Still the Rams Offense is what is shocking to me. Last year Goff looked lost. This year he is doing great.
I do agree that Wade Phillips does make a team's defense great in his first season. He is a great Defensive Co-ordinator. But, a horrible Head Coach.
Cowturd troll owner here

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:32 pm

flamethrower wrote:He is a great ... Co-ordinator. But, a horrible Head Coach.

How many times has this been true over the years. Cough Cough Norval Cough
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 am

Deadskins wrote:
flamethrower wrote:He is a great ... Co-ordinator. But, a horrible Head Coach.

How many times has this been true over the years. Cough Cough Norval Cough

We got lots of threads in the smack area that are devoted to him. LOL .
But, I agree. Just wait til Wade Phillips retires. How much you wanna bet someone demands he also be listed as a first ballot HOFer. LOL.
I just looked up his record. 146 games coached as a Head coach. 82 wins and 64 losses 0 ties regular season. But, only 1 win and 5 losses. Too band he could not make the playoffs with John Elway as his starting quarterback. Not to mention the loss that everyone is still talking about. The Music City Miracle. LOL
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:59 pm

^ typical idiotic post (not surprised) hint, hint, ^^ Personally there is nothing that can be said bad about ole Wade, His stint in Dallas and elsewhere as a head coach was an utter fail, Yet like Ole Norv, did something his father never managed? Won a ring, and IF the Rams continue down the road they are on currently? he can get himself a 2nd ring with more chances to do the very same before he decides to call it quits once and for all?

first ballot? (TBC) but he will certainly see the inside of the Hall before his life ends or will be honored after death either way he won't be denied
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Dear mods. Seeing as how this troll had derailed this thread. You can close it. I'll eventually start another one.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

Derailed? all I see is someone scared to admit I am right on Wade and just wants to avoid any real discussion on the matter
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Return to Around the League