The Pitchforks Are Coming

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
DarthMonk

The Pitchforks Are Coming

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Re: The Pitchforks Are Coming

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 am

Very good read. :up:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Hmm, that went in a completely different direction than I at first thought. Nice read
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:53 pm

I've known about that guy for a few years now. It is nice to see someone who is Uber rich and realizes that not only is it good for business to allow more people the opportunity to have access to more money, but it is the right thing to do. I've argued for years there are only so many cars a rich person can buy; however, more money in the hands of the populous equates to more buying power in which people can spend their money on more stuff. More money stays in circulation which is good for the economy. I don't know why that is so difficult for so many people to understand.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 am

Good read indeed..
Since the Like button isnt installed here yet, I'll give Ya the ol +1 instead! +1 to Darth for posting the mind expanding article, +1 to DS for acknowledging the "good" in the material posted first, +1 to emoses for saying what everyone who clicked the link in this thread felt, and +1 to Mr Cappster for expanding on the simplistic idea that our governing bodies have such difficulty grasping.

Now I'm off.. to figure out how to make it into the .01%!! (Even if it's just assistant to thou .01%'er)
When the pitch forks come, y'all just know you want CKRg3 manning the yacht!!! :twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to The Lounge