Been out of it ....lately

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Been out of it ....lately

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Guys/gals..... I've not really been around to comment lately. Living out of country now (for the next 8+months or so) and the time zone difference is not ideal to be watching OUR Beloved Skins.. :cry: Lately, our team has been sucking arse and it's a shame. We are better than that, but it looks like Robert is going through his sophomore slump.

I love this site and all my peeps here. I'm still on Hognostication and running 3rd thus far. I'm also on our FF League.

HTTR
We bleed B&G.....!!!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Re: Been out of it ....lately

Postby Kilmer72 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Well dang. This is all your fault. Had you been here in this country watching all the games and posting on here, we would have won most if not all of our games. Thanks. :)

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm

To summarize the season for you, ToJ, you haven;t mised anythuing. Just think of the worst games of the last decade. If you are old enough, think of Norv Turners worst games. Add them together, and you get a Goog. That's short for Ralph Guglielmi, who quarterbacked the Redskins about 1960 to the worst season I remember.

Postby redskinz4ever » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm

i haven't been around either had to be talked down off of a building top around week 4 .... had to just try and ignore whatever this season has been about ..... anyway HAIL ..... and wait til next year !!!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Return to The Lounge