Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
61%
Mitt Romney
39%

Total votes : 28
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm

The Godless are welcomed in this country as well as the God Honoring.

That's what makes this country great. Freedom to worship or not worship a God.

I didn't create their platform....they did.

And let's face it, this country was founded on Faith by many God honoring men of yesteryear.

I do see a move by some to slowly omit and delete God from the conversation. Ok, that is each person's prerogative.

But I submit this to you (Believers)

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am

But this Mat guy was a MAN...
More in the atheist thread- not that anyone there is but to keep topics on topic, which this is not nor has been.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:But this Mat guy was a MAN...
More in the atheist thread- not that anyone there is but to keep topics on topic, which this is not nor has been.

Matthew, as all other men of God were INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit and wrote (Bible, Scripture, word of God) as they were inspired by the Spirit of God.

This is for Believers, of course.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:08 am

Inspired or possessed? Whose to know? Why can't all GOOD people go to heaven? Sounds like some bitter old men, that said our way or burn in flames wrote a lot of the great book.

I haven't pronounced my affiliation to any side of religion or election... Fyi. Also being a believer does NOT = blindly following twit Romney into the gates of hell. As a "believer" of Jesus Christ, you should know: stepping on the poor "little" people is far from holy. Mr Romney hasn't "suffered" a DAY in "middle class". Not that that matters but if u can't relate to those who aren't.millionaires, then you can't relate to the MAJORITY. Tax him and all his friends! :twisted:
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:17 am

The Holy Roman Empire has done its fair share of atrocities to humanity in the name of Religion. They too evoke the name of God and Jesus.

Yup, not everyone who calls on God/Jesus........is a friend of God.

Mat 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

God knows us by our "fruits"...words and actions that is produces by our Faith in the Goodness of God.

Some Dems want God out
Some Reps are over the top with God

God knows their hearts........

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 am

tribeofjudah wrote:The Holy Roman Empire has done its fair share of atrocities to humanity in the name of Religion.

Just curious, which atrocities do you have in mind?
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 am

tribeofjudah wrote:The Holy Roman Empire has done its fair share of atrocities to humanity in the name of Religion. They too evoke the name of God and Jesus.

Mat 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

God knows us by our "fruits"...words and actions that is produces by our Faith in the Goodness of God.

Some Dems want God out

And some AMERICANS want the country ran by the president not the church! Freedom of religion means believe what you want but.let's keep god, ala, Buddha, the pope etc etc out of the office. You can say God bless America cool, but let's not make laws just to please the catholic church. Personal beliefs and citizens RIGHTS in a FREE land shouldnt be to intertwined. People are gay and will be regardless of laws, people have abortions with hangers or throw babies in the trash, my personal feelings don't change any of that.. but we can make things legal just as its legal for anyone to CHOOSE what religion to believe. Just cuz gays have rights, doesn't mean YOU gotta be gay.. just that we all live in the land of the free

Thou shall not judge.

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 am

I totally agree with Separation of Church/State....that's a good thing, lest the 2 combined become TOO POWERFUL..........

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 pm

...as history has shown :up:

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 am

cowboykillerzRED wrote:
tribeofjudah wrote:The Holy Roman Empire has done its fair share of atrocities to humanity in the name of Religion. They too evoke the name of God and Jesus.

Some Dems want God out

And some AMERICANS want the country ran by the president not the church! Freedom of religion means believe what you want but.let's keep god, ala, Buddha, the pope etc etc out of the office. You can say God bless America cool, but let's not make laws just to please the catholic church. Personal beliefs and citizens RIGHTS in a FREE land shouldnt be to intertwined. People are gay and will be regardless of laws, people have abortions with hangers or throw babies in the trash, my personal feelings don't change any of that.. but we can make things legal just as its legal for anyone to CHOOSE what religion to believe. Just cuz gays have rights, doesn't mean YOU gotta be gay.. just that we all live in the land of the free

Thou shall not judge.

I agree, we should not judge.....but we can give fair warning as the Bible shows. We have a responsibility to share the Truth and the Word

Here, Ezekiel is given the task of warning Israel.....and it can still apply to this day and age. (don't tell me it was just intended for Israel and no other) Sin is Sin.....any way you cut it.

Eze 3:18 If I warn the wicked, saying, 'You are under the penalty of death,' but you fail to deliver the warning, they will die in their sins. And I will hold you responsible for their deaths.
Eze 3:19 If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.
Eze 3:20 "If righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and ignore the obstacles I put in their way, they will die. And if you do not warn them, they will die in their sins. None of their righteous acts will be remembered, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.
Eze 3:21 But if you warn righteous people not to sin and they listen to you and do not sin, they will live, and you will have saved yourself, too."

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:09 pm

I could care less who wins as long as Barney Frank and Nancy (the b*tch) Pelosi get kicked out - who votes for these people :shock:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 am

Who here has seen the movie 2016 Obama's America? I have not

Who here has watched this clip? I have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkY ... re=related

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Who here has seen the movie 2016 Obama's America? I have not

Who here has watched this clip? I have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSkY ... re=related

Lol. And the US authorities did nothing to check any of that out? The "establishment" in the US has been completely duped/hoodwinked/deceived by a man who isn't who he says he is, hasn't been where he said he has, and wasn't born in the US, or possibly wasn't even born at all?

I love a good conspiracy :-)
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:The "establishment" in the US has been completely duped/hoodwinked/deceived by a man who isn't who he says he is, hasn't been where he said he has, and wasn't born in the US, or possibly wasn't even born at all?

We still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for us, and that ain't bad
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:We still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for us

That's debatable. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to The Lounge