Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
61%
Mitt Romney
39%

Total votes : 28
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:14 am

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:Um, you make the claim, and then chastise Darth for not proving you wrong (even though he had attempted to here). It was only a dozen pages back. :roll:

Darth: You disprove my assertion that women make 72 cents on the dollar.

Kaz: Give me one plank of the Manifesto that Obama opposes, pick your favorite one and I'll argue that. Pick any one you want that you feel you have the strongest case for.

Deadskins: No, you argue them all, I'll pick one and make a snarky comment which doesn't mean anything and I'll believe I've disproven your contention.

Those are the same, gotcha.

Say what? You made the claim that the planks of the Communist Manifesto and the Democratic party are the same, offer up not one single plank of either to back up your claim, and suddenly I'm supposed to have picked one and made a snarky remark that I believe disproves your contention? That's a straw man stretch, even for you Kazoo. Wow! Remind me again who said:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:Now you can go back to ignoring my actual argument and arguing the fantasies in your head and telling me how stupid I am for believing what I didn't say and don't think.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Now I know why QBs like handing off.

Some lady at a town hall meeting asserted 72 cents on the dollar, not me.

I found out it's 80 cents.

I found out it's 90 cents for the same job.

Now I'm running the pitch. I'll watch from back here. Deadman, find the hole and make one good cut. Run him over if he acts tough.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 pm

DarthMonk wrote:Deadman, find the hole and make one good cut.

Too many holes. That bucket is more like a sieve.

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:15 pm

SCANDALOUS:

Some people have VOTED FOR ROMNEY and the darn mofo...machine SWITCHED THE VOTE TO...........NObama....

this prez wants to win AT ALL COST.........!!! EVEN BY CHEATING

How corrupt is this COUNTRY....??? I thought stuff like that only happens in Iraq, Afghan, and other such places.........

SMH..........tsk tsk tsk
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:58 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:SCANDALOUS:

Some people have VOTED FOR ROMNEY and the darn mofo...machine SWITCHED THE VOTE TO...........NObama....

this prez wants to win AT ALL COST.........!!! EVEN BY CHEATING

How corrupt is this COUNTRY....??? I thought stuff like that only happens in Iraq, Afghan, and other such places.........

SMH..........tsk tsk tsk

Now, that's funny!

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:11 pm

81% chance Obama wins now. 303 - 235 College, 50.4 - 48.4 POP.

Chances of Obama Winning Tipping Points and Battlegrounds:

Colorado 66%

Florida 44%

Iowa 79%

Nevada 87%

New Hampshire 79%

Ohio 81%

Virginia 65%

Wisconsin 93%

Rain and voter fraud - these are Romney's best chances to win.

538 ~

If you are following some of the same people that I do on Twitter, you may have noticed some pushback about our contention that Barack Obama is a favorite (and certainly not a lock) to be re-elected. I haven’t come across too many analyses suggesting that Mitt Romney is the favorite. (There are exceptions.) But there are plenty of people who say that the race is a “tossup.”

What I find confounding about this is that the argument we’re making is exceedingly simple. Here it is:

Obama’s ahead in Ohio.
A somewhat-more-complicated version:

Mr. Obama is leading in the polls of Ohio and other states that would suffice for him to win 270 electoral votes, and by a margin that has historically translated into victory a fairly high percentage of the time.
The argument that Mr. Obama isn’t the favorite is the one that requires more finesse. If you take the polls at face value, then the popular vote might be a tossup, but the Electoral College favors Mr. Obama.

Mr. Obama is winning. He’s been ahead in the vast majority of polls in Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and all the other states where the Democrat normally wins. These states add up to more than 270 electoral votes. It isn’t complicated. To argue that Mr. Romney is ahead, or that the election is a “tossup,” requires that you disbelieve the polls, or that you engage in some complicated interpretation of them.

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 am

^^^^^^^^^^^
Darth....don't believe everything you see or hear about this race.

Many other pundits predict Romney winning....BY A LANDSLIDE.

We shall see next Tuesday.

As I said before: GOD will place into the White House......WHO HE DEEMS FIT for this time in history.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Darth....don't believe everything you see or hear about this race.

Yes, because we still have those electronic voting machines. The winner has already been decided, we just have to wait until next Tuesday to find out who it is.

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 am

tribeofjudah wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

As I said before: GOD will place into the White House......WHO HE DEEMS FIT for this time in history.

No worries about me believing everything I see or hear about this race or anything else, bro. I like evidence.

Final projections of 2008 election:

In the final update of his presidential forecast model at midday of November 4, 2008, Silver projected a popular vote victory by 6.1 percentage points for Barack Obama and electoral vote totals of 349 (based on a probabilistic projection) or 353 (based on fixed projections of each state). Obama won with 365 electoral college votes, Silver's predictions matching the actual results everywhere except in Indiana and the 2nd congressional district of Nebraska, which awards an electoral vote separately from the rest of the state. His projected national popular vote differential was below the actual figure of 7.2 points.

The forecasts for the Senate proved to be correct for every race. But the near stalemate in Minnesota led to a recount that was settled only on June 30, 2009. In Alaska, after a protracted counting of ballots, on November 19 Republican incumbent Ted Stevens conceded the seat to Democrat Mark Begich, an outcome that Silver had forecast on election day. And in Georgia, a run-off election on December 2 led to the re-election of Republican Saxby Chambliss, a result that was also consistent with Silver's original projection.

I like Obama's chances and if you want to define "Landslide" I'm up for a friendly bet.

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 pm

the movie 2016 should make some people do a double take....

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 am

In the last 3 days Obama has continued to gain:

ELEC 307-231.

85% to win.

POP remains 50.6-48.3 Obama.

Single most likely outcome remains 330+ in ELEC at almost 20% with a 10% chance of an even larger margin of around 350+.

DarthMonk

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am

The THN poll has Obama at a 62% chance of winning. haha
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

GOD!?!?

So you're saying that God was to blame for that f--kwit Bush getting in twice...!?!!??
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:So you're saying that God was to blame for that f--kwit Bush getting in twice...!?!!??

No, it was the Democrats fault. First they ran The Lunatic Gore. Then they ran a gag candidate. Haven't you heard the story?

The True story of how John Frenchie Kerry became the Democratic nominee:

- The kool-aid flowed freely that night in early January, 2004 -drinking

- Too freely in fact. Yet the Democrats were celebrating because they knew any nominee would beat George W Bush bring the White House back to Democrats \:D/

- They debated long and late on the best nominee, when someone had an idea My 2 cents

- Instead of the best nominee, let's pick the worst! Let's pick the biggest buffoon! Monkey

- The American people did us wrong electing another. This country belongs to the Democratic party! fart:

- We will repay the country for their injustice :moon:

- The kool-aid flowed -drinking

- But who to choose? For the Democratic party is richly bestowed with buffoons :hmm:

- Reid, Boxer, Dodd, Pelosi, Byrd, Gore, Dean, Schummer, Feinstein, Sarbanes, Mikulski, the listing of Buffoons went on :lol:

- Then the crowd converged, clearly the biggest buffoons had to be Kennedy and Biden. Either would make an excellent Buffoon in Chief. Who to chose? But they joyously knew, they could not go wrong either way :up:

- The kool-aid flowed -drinking

- Then from a smoke filled corner, a shadowy figure arose. And as he spoke his Boston accent broke through, the cloud cleared and the figure of John F Kerry appeared :mrgreen:

- There was a great hush. A glass shattered. A woman screamed. A baby cried. And the crowd bowed, for here undeniably was the biggest buffoon of all

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

- With roars of laughter, the candidate was selected ROTFALMAO

- There were quiet fears and sweats over the ensuing days, weeks and months. Had they gone to far? Was the jest too great? :?:

- But no, the Republicans had Bush, victory was assured :rock:

- But the kool-aid flowed. The rest is history -drinking
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to The Lounge