California's Biggest Cash Crop.....?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:I heard romo didnt get hurt in the first quarter... i had an instant headache.. boy I wish I could have some 'medicine' right now :wink:

Nice.... :lol:
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

I am here in Orange County, Ca. It is very easy for someone to get a medical card for Herbs. Also in Mendicino County, Ca it is legal to grow a certain amount of plants. I believe it is 6-12 plants.

The going rate is 20 dollars a gram. We are talking high grade stuff. On these streets they demand high grade only. You can rarely find low grade.
In my day you could get a quarter ounce for 20 dollars. That was in the 1990s.

I personally don't condone it. But, to each his own. I tried it as a teen but never again after the age of 19. I stick to my celebratory boos not while driving of course. :D
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 am

HEROHAMO wrote:I am here in Orange County, Ca. It is very easy for someone to get a medical card for Herbs. Also in Mendicino County, Ca it is legal to grow a certain amount of plants. I believe it is 6-12 plants.

The going rate is 20 dollars a gram. We are talking high grade stuff. On these streets they demand high grade only. You can rarely find low grade.
In my day you could get a quarter ounce for 20 dollars. That was in the 1990s.

I personally don't condone it. But, to each his own. I tried it as a teen but never again after the age of 19. I stick to my celebratory boos not while driving of course. :D

Yeah, no drinking and driving....lest the CHP come getcha.

Low grade, high grade.....I had my share back in the '80s
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

LEGALIZE IT ... and remove the criminal elements from it !!!

More damage is created by the criminal organizations around it by the drug itself. There are better chances to fight against this drug through education than law enforcement.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:LEGALIZE IT ... and remove the criminal elements from it !!!

More damage is created by the criminal organizations around it by the drug itself. There are better chances to fight against this drug through education than law enforcement.

It should be legal... but, we would just be trading criminal dealers for tax avoiding bootleggers... and it would remain a major criminal enterprise.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:LEGALIZE IT ... and remove the criminal elements from it !!!

It should be legal... but, we would just be trading criminal dealers for tax avoiding bootleggers... and it would remain a major criminal enterprise.

Only until the cigarette companies moved in, which wouldn't be long if it was legalized.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Countertrey wrote:It should be legal... but, we would just be trading criminal dealers for tax avoiding bootleggers... and it would remain a major criminal enterprise.

You mean like the huge criminal enterprises that are cigarettes and alcohol?

Return to The Lounge