Sean Taylor in Person

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.

Sean Taylor in Person

Postby AZSKINSFAN » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:42 am

I met Sean 2 weeks before he was murdered. I was at the grocery store, Wegmans, in Ashburn with my wife. We were standing in line at the checkout, and my wife nudged me saying, Hey that guy plays for the Redskins. Sean was wearing a hooded sweatshirt. He turned around to look at us. I knew immediately who it was. I said to him, Hey your Sean Taylor, you lead the NFL in interceptions. He put his finger to his lips not to draw too much attention to himself, and then shook my hand and smiled. He was very pleasand, he was with his girlfreind, and duaghter. I did not say anything else to him, he did not look like we wanted to be mobbed by a group of fans. It was an honour to meet the greatest defensive player of our time. I live less than a mile from Redskin Park, and have never had a run in with any other player.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:22 am

Cool story, and you should probably update your location. :lol:
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:55 am

You're lucky to have met the man, the legend.

I will see him in Heaven........ God willing...
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute