THNFF 2017...

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 am

If you're in the league please go checkout the message board on the league page.

Still have 4 spaces left if anyone is interested. We need an even number so if you're the odd number you may get released in training camp if we don't even it out.
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:57 am
Location: Noblesville, Indiana

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby Skins Fan in Indy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 am

Is it ok to post this on the Facebook page and who would they need to contact to join the league?

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:01 am

Skins Fan in Indy wrote:Is it ok to post this on the Facebook page and who would they need to contact to join the league?


Hey Bro, sorry for the delay in responding.

I have no problems with posting on the THN facebook page.
We just try to keep it to the THN members though.

This season is our lowest amount of managers, it looks like our fantasy football league is winding down and may need to take a season or two off.

If anyone is interested there's still 4 slots left.
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

tribe
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Ya'llz............better................be.................READY.....!!!

iMMA open a can of whup AZZ on ya'lls.......... HTTR
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

DarthMonk
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm

If someone is thinking about joining, I know a former champ who is just procrastinating so we'd have 12.

I also know a few referrals but the guys I let know are always real good.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

|||
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:18 am

Im in guys...

Whats the rush its still preseason?

Anyhow Joe I sent you pm of my new email my old one is locked.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

|||
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:34 am
Location: SANTA ANA,CA

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 am

Whats the league name? Ill try joining that way
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 pm

My good buddy HH, I sent you the invite to your new email address. Glad to have you in the league as always sir!
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:39 pm

DarthMonk wrote:If someone is thinking about joining, I know a former champ who is just procrastinating so we'd have 12.

I also know a few referrals but the guys I let know are always real good.


You need to tell that former champ to stop bs'n around and get back in here. He's a diehard Skins fan and he's a champ so there's no excuse.

However... (lol).. I do understand if a lady is involved and in that case it's aaaaaaaaall good! :mrgreen:

Give me his email address when you have a chance and I'll resend him the invite brother.
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16754
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby 1niksder » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Send me a invite...

1niksder63@gmail.com
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 am

1niksder wrote:Send me a invite...

1niksder63@gmail.com


Redskins 1, you're all set my brutha!!!!
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

||||||
Posts: 2285
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 2:55 pm
Location: Below the Appalachian Trail

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby EA7649 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm not as into the all the defensive players to pick. If there's someone who wants to join, but can't because it's filled I can give up my spot. I'd be glad to stay if I'm needed to fill up the team's amount. Just let me know.

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:52 am

EA7649 wrote:I'm not as into the all the defensive players to pick. If there's someone who wants to join, but can't because it's filled I can give up my spot. I'd be glad to stay if I'm needed to fill up the team's amount. Just let me know.


EA.. will this be your first time doing IDP?

If so, just look up stats for players from last year to give you an idea who are good picks. There are some good ones that you can keep on your squad for the entire season or you can do like me and change them weekly. When you're doing the draft, make sure all your offensive starters are picked before you draft an IDP. You don't necessarily have to go that route but that's what I do most times.

Right now we're at 12/14... if someone else joins and you don't want to give it a try that's understandable. If you're willing to stick it out and give it a go that's even better. Trust me though, everyone who's played with IDP have loved it.
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

||||||
Posts: 2285
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 2:55 pm
Location: Below the Appalachian Trail

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby EA7649 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:
EA7649 wrote:I'm not as into the all the defensive players to pick. If there's someone who wants to join, but can't because it's filled I can give up my spot. I'd be glad to stay if I'm needed to fill up the team's amount. Just let me know.


EA.. will this be your first time doing IDP?

If so, just look up stats for players from last year to give you an idea who are good picks. There are some good ones that you can keep on your squad for the entire season or you can do like me and change them weekly. When you're doing the draft, make sure all your offensive starters are picked before you draft an IDP. You don't necessarily have to go that route but that's what I do most times.

Right now we're at 12/14... if someone else joins and you don't want to give it a try that's understandable. If you're willing to stick it out and give it a go that's even better. Trust me though, everyone who's played with IDP have loved it.


Yea 1st time doing IDP. I didn't know the IDP draft strategy and free agency. Also the projecting who to start and IDP depth to make

**LPJ**
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Langley Park, MD *Tick Tock*

Re: THNFF 2017...

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:48 am

EA7649 wrote:Yea 1st time doing IDP. I didn't know the IDP draft strategy and free agency. Also the projecting who to start and IDP depth to make


Don't overthink the IDP spots bro in all honesty. It's probably the easiest position to fill because there are literally so many of them.

You can always hit me on the side if you need anymore information bro, always willing to help.

Trust me, you'll love it!
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

Return to General Manager's Office