Yet another theHogs.net exclusive!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Yet another theHogs.net exclusive!

Postby BossHog » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:14 am

Part of what makes this site different (we like to think) is the fact that we don't just publish links to other Redskins content... we write a lot of our own. In just over a year we have written 100+ exclusives for you guys.

We are proud to bring you Scooter's 6 Pack today.

It is yet another one of our weekly columns, but alas, writer Scott Moore is a very busy guy (he's running for city council in new mexico right now).

We hope to see Scooter's column as often as possible... it's always a great read. You can click on the link in the main page to read the article.

Enjoy. And tell your friends where they can go to find good, honest, no punches pulled Redskin exclusives!

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:33 am

Thanks BossHog. Just another example of why this is the best Redskin site on the net (official or unofficial).

Great article Scooter and good luck in NM election.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:22 am

Well you can never have too many comments like that... thank-you.

We're doing our best. We have SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO many more things coming, but finding the time to get it all done when you have other work commitments too, is next to impossible.

This site is what it is, because of the hard-working volunteers that I have. I just try and keep it together. Their blood and sweat is what makes this site different. Their work allows you free Access to everything, not like some other sites. We think bleeding burgundy and gold week in and week out, is enough. No popups, no ads (other than a couple of important affiliations), we try to bring you what we wanted to see when we started this monster 13 months ago.

Kudos to the staff for always going that extra mile.

I hope y'all remember that when I throw up a PayPal donate button

:-)

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piggie

Postby REDSKINMARK » Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:00 pm

Boss, et al.

Keep up the good/hard work. You guys are awsome. And you do have BEST site going for us diehard Skin fans.

I will remember you when Pay Pal comes up, no need to worry.

Hail Arrington.
HAIL GIBBS' FROM SO CAL. MAY HE BRING THE TOUGHNESS AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football