Falcon Fan Here...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Dunn

Postby cyril » Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:12 pm

You guys are going to be surprised how powerful he is running up the middle. I was when we got him last year. He only rushed for 40 yards last week and not many carries; if he gets his 20 look for 80-120 yards. We have an underated offense without Vick; last year in Johnson's one start we scored 27; I'am very worried about your recievers; that's what will kill us if we don't get to the qb.

Cyril

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Sep 13, 2003 5:18 pm

Cyril - I believe our DL is underrated, and one of the Atlanta papers today was talking about how your OL was a little worried about our rotating DT system and the size of them.

One thing that I also read today that I hadn't thought about in the Jets game and why we didn't get the pass rush fellow Skins fans, Vinny was in three step drop mode on most of his passing drop backs. Hard to get to someone when that is going on.

Ramsey will have to switch to shorter routes and 3 step mode if the blitz gets too bad, and I think that Atlanta fans are going to be surprised at how well we hold the center of the line.

By the way Cyril - Atlanta rushed for 18 yards on 11 carries in the middle of the line. Most of their yards came outside the tackles, and our linebackers aren't pushovers :)
Rich in Roanoke

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:46 pm

a three step drop shouldn't hurt ramsey, as the offense is all based on timing.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football