Shanahasn't and never will

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Shanahasn't and never will

Postby Kilmer72 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:50 pm

riggofan wrote:Yeah. I can't believe how many passes Mike Shanahan dropped last night. And I was especially livid when Evan Royster, I mean, Kyle Shanahan, couldn't pick up a yard on 3rd and one.

We need players.

I was wondering why Royster even came off the bench for that. I think Morris gets one yard. Was he dinged up or what?

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:15 pm

An undisciplined team with horrendous nepotistic offensive play calling, and poor out of date defensive schemes. A continuing ineffective o-line, and too many old defensive players.
There is one person accountable. Show Mike the door. An unimpressive 24-36 record, and discounting the fluke of 2012, that record is 14-30. Shanny's only positive record as HC was with Elway. Shanny is a mediocre over the hill coach who should be fired before he completely ruins RG3's career. He continues to engage in childish fights with RG3, while attempting to make him an Elway QB, instead of recognizing and playing to RG3's strengths.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm

"horrendous nepotistic offensive play calling"????? I'm sure that means something somewhere... but, here... I'm pretty sure it's just a creative neologism, intended to present the illusion of a mastery of prose. Sounds pretty... but it don't mean a damned thing.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

sorry trey - it doesn't even sound good, let alone 'pretty' - and I agree it actually means squat :wink:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "the things we’re doing are things he’s comfortable with & complement his strengths"

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 am

Countertrey wrote:"horrendous nepotistic offensive play calling"????? I'm sure that means something somewhere... but, here... I'm pretty sure it's just a creative neologism, intended to present the illusion of a mastery of prose. Sounds pretty... but it don't mean a damned thing.

lol. Thank you. That may be the DUMBEST thing I have ever read on here. Nepotistic play calling... That would literally mean Kyle was calling plays favoring some relative of his on the team.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 pm

riggofan wrote:
Countertrey wrote:"horrendous nepotistic offensive play calling"????? I'm sure that means something somewhere... but, here... I'm pretty sure it's just a creative neologism, intended to present the illusion of a mastery of prose. Sounds pretty... but it don't mean a damned thing.

lol. Thank you. That may be the DUMBEST thing I have ever read on here. Nepotistic play calling... That would literally mean Kyle was calling plays favoring some relative of his on the team.

He'd have to be calling plays benefiting Mike. So I guess that means I'm all for "nepotistic offensive play calling." :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football