So what is RG3s current status?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

So what is RG3s current status?

Postby grampi » Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Is he still recouping from surgery, is he in rehab, what? It would be nice to know where he's at in the process...

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15736
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 09, 2013 1:15 pm

You didn't see him doing jumping jacks at the draft party? He's still in rehab, but everthing looks great for his return by game 1.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge
Posts: 14239
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Postby Countertrey » Thu May 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Status = Superman

He ran onto the stage, and was doing jumping jacks for the crowd at the Draft Day Party... He's looking great.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

---
User avatar
Posts: 18553
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:55 pm
Location: AJT

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 pm

What I want to know is... How can anyone possibly not know?
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby grampi » Thu May 09, 2013 1:32 pm

I haven't seen or heard any news on his condition...other than what you guys just posted...

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16741
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu May 09, 2013 1:53 pm

grampi wrote:I haven't seen or heard any news on his condition...other than what you guys just posted...
:shock:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby grampi » Thu May 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Did some of you not have your coffee this morning or something? I ask a simple question and get flamed for it...jeez...

DarthMonk
Online
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Postby DarthMonk » Thu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Robert Griffin III says "each day is a better day" for his surgically-repaired right knee.

"I'm doing great," Griffin said. "Knee feels fine. It's about taking it slow." All we really know about Griffin's recovery is that he's yet to suffer a setback. That's good news, of course, but anything before training camp is really just talk.

Source: Rich Campbell on Twitter May 8 - 2:53 PM

Image
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16741
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu May 09, 2013 4:04 pm

For the most part, Washington has kept details of Griffin's recovery under wraps. Still, coaches and doctors have marveled at Griffin's ability to recover and rehab the injury. While nothing is definite, Griffin was reportedly well ahead of schedule earlier this offseason, and it appears like he could be back with the team to start the new campagin.


Link

Robert Griffin III says his surgically repaired knee is on the mend and that “each day is a better day” in a brief interview session with reporters Wednesday.

“I'm doing great. The knee feels fine,” the Redskins star quarterback told reporters at an American Cancer Society luncheon to honor Tanya Synder, wife of team owner Dan Snyder. “It’s about taking it slow, and each day is a better day because the knee feels better and you do more things.”

He added: "It's just a process that I'm going through."


Audio
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15736
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 pm

grampi wrote:Did some of you not have your coffee this morning or something? I ask a simple question and get flamed for it...jeez...
:roll:
Please! You hardly got "flamed." Even a cursory look at the boards before posting would have netted you your answer.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby grampi » Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 am

Deadskins wrote:
grampi wrote:Did some of you not have your coffee this morning or something? I ask a simple question and get flamed for it...jeez...
:roll:
Please! You hardly got "flamed." Even a cursory look at the boards before posting would have netted you your answer.


It's more interesting for the reader if you have a point...if it's so much of a pain in the ass for you to answer my question, then why did you take time to flame? I see the rudeness level on the site is getting worse...a person can't even ask a simple question without getting a bunch of smartass comments in return...

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4187
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Fri May 10, 2013 7:37 am

I think I read somewhere that he had surgery on his knee.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15736
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 8:16 am

grampi wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
grampi wrote:Did some of you not have your coffee this morning or something? I ask a simple question and get flamed for it...jeez...
:roll:
Please! You hardly got "flamed." Even a cursory look at the boards before posting would have netted you your answer.


It's more interesting for the reader if you have a point...if it's so much of a pain in the ass for you to answer my question, then why did you take time to flame? I see the rudeness level on the site is getting worse...a person can't even ask a simple question without getting a bunch of smartass comments in return...

That you consider this flaming:

Deadskins wrote:You didn't see him doing jumping jacks at the draft party? He's still in rehab, but everthing looks great for his return by game 1.

Shows your complete lack of understanding of what flaming is. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15736
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 10, 2013 8:17 am

riggofan wrote:I think I read somewhere that he had surgery on his knee.

:lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Postby grampi » Fri May 10, 2013 8:56 am

I guess when I post from now on I should expect the worst...I guess this has just become the way in today's society...politeness and common courtesies have gone by the wayside...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football