Tanard Jackson

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Man its so hard not to asking about Tanard every day. He's not a long term solution though, but you can say the same for Meriweather.

Cut Rambo? He's a rookie draft pick dude, chillax. He's not fun to watch right now sure, but its going to take some time for us to see "who" he becomes through the season. I know its frustrating.

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 pm

6 months ago, Irn Bru asked, "What's the deal with this guy?"

That's what I want to ask today...

Come on NFL, the guy smoked a little weed, let him back...jeez. Von Miller cheated on a pee test and got 6 games...you freaking kidding me?

NFL -- heck, why don't you just take $36 mil from us too!! Wait, they already did that.

Rogggeeeerrrr -- Let Jackson back!!!

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:51 am

A little weed or a lot of weed, who cares, its just weed...

Sincerely,
Non weed smoker.
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:13 pm

I hate to say it, but there's no chance in hell Jackson would be a sustainable solution for us at safety at this point. Look how rusty Merriweather has been, and he's been playing football for months. Had we been able to bring Tanard in first thing, maybe he'd have the time to get into Sunday shape. Now, there's no way.

Another season of just gritting our teeth and bearing an awful secondary. Too bad we don't have a top 3 offense to compensate for it again this year. :(
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 pm

The Redskins have added former Michigan State safety Trenton Robinson on Monday night and released safety Jordan Pugh today

Robinson, who was a Spartans captain along with Kirk Cousins, spent five weeks on the Eagles’ practice squad before being released Oct. 8. The 23-year-old appeared in three games for the 49ers in 2012. Pugh appeared in three games for the Redskins but was inactive Sunday night.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football