RG3 named rookie of the year

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
swine

Postby fanforlife » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 am

I just watched his acceptance speech & the thing I loved most was how he gave Alfred Morris ("my running back") a shout out. Talk about class. RG3 knows what he did to win this award, but he also knows he couldn't have done it without Alfred. These 2 are going to be together setting records for years to come & I just can't believe our good fortune that they'll be doing it while playing for the Washington Redskins. Pinch me...I must be dreaming....
as always...HTTR!!!

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 am

Congrats Robert Griffin lll ...

Up next Super Bowl(s)

HTTR
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

piggie

Postby capitaldefense » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 am

Well deserved he took at 6-10 football team, put them on his back and won a division title. If it wasn't for a late season injury we would be playing today IMO.

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm

fanforlife wrote:I just watched his acceptance speech & the thing I loved most was how he gave Alfred Morris ("my running back") a shout out. Talk about class. RG3 knows what he did to win this award, but he also knows he couldn't have done it without Alfred. These 2 are going to be together setting records for years to come & I just can't believe our good fortune that they'll be doing it while playing for the Washington Redskins. Pinch me...I must be dreaming....

He also walked up to the podium with a very slight limp. Great to see some signs of recovery.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 am

Congratulations!
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 pm

For those who missed it, here's a link to his acceptance speech: http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington-re ... riffin-III

Here's also a special thanks from Robert to the fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgCl8-g ... e=youtu.be
"Givin'em the Business!"

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football