Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Whom would you prefer as our head coach next year?

John "Chucky" Gruden (announcer)
5
38%
Brian Schottenheimer (OC Rams)
2
15%
Sean Payton (Unemployed)
4
31%
Keith Butler (DC Colts)
0
No votes
Other
2
15%
 
Total votes : 13
JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Redskins' Head Coach Next Year?

Postby Deadskins » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 am

por-tiz2skins wrote:yes its shanny fault for cap he knew the rules he didnt follow.

Delusional delusional this team is horrible. And how can any on remember me its been like 3-4 years like thats not normal.

Exactly which rules were broken? Please don't come back when we run the table, because we will remember you then, too.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 am

SkinsJock wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:My argument is just as lame as the records this team has had since the "Hall of Fame" coach has been here.


:shock: you heard it first here and straight from the horses' mouth :lol:

your posts lately have been a bit lame if you want my opinion - thanks for confirming that

look - we've got some issues but we also have RG3

EVERYONE here is pretty sick and tired of waiting but I think the wait is almost over - there have been some good teams that we've lost to that have had to pull games out at the very end - this franchise is close


I'm looking forward to seeing how we finish and then watching the developments this off season - I will say one thing - next season will be a lot of fun to be a Redskins fan - hell - it's a lot more fun watching this bunch this season even with all the issues we've had

It's getting to be fun watching our games again - the last 7 or 8 years have not been at all fun to watch or to even look forward to the next season


I didn't ask your opinion and just because Shanahan knows what a pathetic job he has done chose RG3 doesn't make everything else he has screwed up right. No one should get a pass period. So what big deal Shanahan picked RG3 so he bringing in people like Joey Galloway and hiring that fool Jim Haslett should be forgotten? So if I run around and kill people and then save a baby from a burning building should I my past not matter? Because that is pretty much your argument. The good thing about it though is this everyone has opinions and they are like buttholes, everyone has them and they usually stink. You think watching getting beat by the Rams and the Panthers fun? I guess you call root canals fun too huh? Sorry when it's a loss especially to a team we should beat I have many words to describe it, but fun isn't one of those words. Between the incompatence of our entire defense, wondering what play Kyle will call to get RG3 destroyed or wonder why receivers no longer can catch or wonder why Morris isn't running the ball in the second half. Sorry it's not really fun for me................ :roll:

|||||||
Posts: 4566
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: Somewhere, out there.

Postby UK Skins Fan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 am

My head hurts.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

08 Champ
Posts: 13734
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: in RG3's corner

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:My head hurts.


:lol: I apologize - it's silly to try and reason with some here

man oh man :roll:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:19 am

SkinsJock wrote:
UK Skins Fan wrote:My head hurts.


:lol: I apologize - it's silly to try and reason with some here

man oh man :roll:


Why is it about reasoning? Shouldn't it be about something positive? The Redskins are consistent in winning their opening game and coming up last in the division. We have been consistent in that manner for a while. People are scared that if Shanahan get's fired we won't do better, there are some of us that believe based on Shany's 2 plus years and the bad choices made that getting rid of him can't do any worse. The consistent thing there though is Snyder continues to laugh all the way to the bank, we all every year have some marketing ploy that gives us some hope only to see us last again in the NFC EAST and not even smell a playoff..........

That to me is my reality and if my posts aren't positive it's because I am a realist. We can do better but we won't because Shanahan is in way over his head and because this team doesn't like, fear or respect him and the lack luster play of the last 2 plus years pretty much shows that. At the NFL level everyone has talent. It's more than that and Mike nor this coaching staff can turn a turd into a diamond especially when the roster appears to just be going through the motions to collect a check. Are there some good things here? YEAH THERE IS #10 and #46 but there is also a chance that either one of them get hurt because of Kyle and Mike and their inability to be better at what they do...........

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 5032
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:42 am

Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

~~~~~~
Posts: 10208
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Why is it about reasoning?


GOOD QUESTION!!!!

It does not have to be. It can alternatively be about emotion, frustration, desperation, anger and the downright good old need to VENT.

Got it. :roll:

Hint: look at the Poll results. :idea:



Next thread. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm

riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

Just like the Gruden Raiders were the team the Dungy Buccs beat, huh?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 pm

riggofan wrote:This is just whining

That's because he's DaSkinz baby. :P
Last edited by Deadskins on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

Just like the Gruden Raiders were the team the Dungy Buccs beat, huh?


YEP shows anyone can win with a good team, even an over rated coach...Case in point...Shanahan............

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16260
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Postby Deadskins » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

Just like the Gruden Raiders were the team the Dungy Buccs beat, huh?


YEP shows anyone can win with a good team, even an over rated coach.

Um, I think you missed the point. :roll:

BTW, your idol, Ray, advocates us replacing Shanahan with Gruden. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm
Location: Clarksburg

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
riggofan wrote:Ooooh yes. Mike Shanahan, super bowl winning coach with 40 years of coaching experience is in "way over his head". Its a good thing we have internet brains in Clarksburg to break this all down for us.

This is just whining, not "being realistic".


riggofan your a riot...Screw his 40 years and screw his skewed Super Bowl titles cause if Mike was 1/3 of the man you make him out to be he would give those rings to Dan Reeves who actually deserves them for building the team, just like Chuckie needs to give that ring he won in Tampa to Tony Dungy. But never mind your one of those people who drink the Kool Aide even when it's nothing but poison.............LMAO!!!!

Just like the Gruden Raiders were the team the Dungy Buccs beat, huh?


YEP shows anyone can win with a good team, even an over rated coach.

Um, I think you missed the point. :roll:

BTW, your idol, Ray, advocates us replacing Shanahan with Gruden. :lol:


I would take Gruden over Shanahan anyday. Gruden is still pretty young and doesn't think he is God. Shanahan needs to be put out to pasture......Like Gibbs he is dated and Football has passed that arrogant fool by. And when we get rid of Shanny I hope his fans go with him.....

08 Champ
Posts: 13734
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: in RG3's corner

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

For those that may have not looked at the poll very closely ...

the POLL question was Whom would you PREFER as HC next season

I pointed out that I would prefer someone other than Mike Shanahan but I do think that Mike WILL BE the HC
Last edited by SkinsJock on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football