LAVAR ON ESPN

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

LAVAR ON ESPN

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:38 pm

Just wondering did any of you Skins fans watch it.

As a cowboy fan and fellow football fan i really hated the way Dan Patrick tried to get Lavar to say negative things about Synder, Spurrier and the organization.

It is unfair how certain media tries to bait atheletes into saying things that they may regret.

I have to give Lavar all the credit in the world for conducting himself excellently. He did not bash anyone and remained positve thru the whole interview. You could tell he was getting annoyed with Dan "sucka$$" Patrick.

SORRY SKINS FANS BUT I RANTED LIKE THIS ON THE COWBOYS BOARD ALSO AND THEY ALSO SHARE MY FEELINGS.

CONGRADULATIONS GUYS.....ALTHOUGH THIS WILL CAUSE US COWBOY FANS SOME HEARTACHE. IT WAS A GOOD MOVE FOR FOOTBALL, THE SKINS ORGANIZATION, THE FANS AND THE DC METRO AREA. IT WAS A VERY EXCITING DAY EVEN FOR ME.

THE NFC EAST IS BACK

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:48 pm

Very nicely spoken Gambit, I am starting to think you are a closet Redskins Fan, you have been here longer than any other fan of another team, welcome, it is alright, just stand up and say, I am sorry, I was a cowpuke fan and I admit being a loser, now I have seen the light and want to be on a good team, it is alright gambit we will take you in as one of are own, I know you are in doubt which way you want to lean, Parcells did just lose the worst Playoff lose of his career and now Gibbs is back, Change is a Good thing for you, because now the tables have turned , just like you probably jumped on the Cowpukes bandwagon during the late 90's when they were winning the superbowls,we are now taking reservations for the skins bandwagon, you should be the first on board. Glad to see you will be one of us.
Marc

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:48 pm

thanks....classy fans are always welcome.....no matter what team they represent. AND YES IT WILL MAKE THINGS TIGHTER AROUND THE NFC EAST :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:56 pm

LOL never a Skins fan, but i do think the winner of all super bowls should be from the NFC EAST.

As a child ever year i got to go to 4 games

Dallas vs Eagles in Philly
Dallas vs Giants in NJ
Dallas vs Skins in DC
Browns vs Steelers in Pittsburg

See my dads main religion was football.

Shoot i could walk around Canton blindfolded i have been there so much.

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:59 pm

Gambit, who do you like in the Steelers Browns Match, I have to listen to Steelers Fans all my life, just wanted to know your thoughts about that one, both of are teams are traveling to Pittsburgh and Cleveland.
Marc

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:03 pm

Naw i am cowboy for life.

five point star on my back in blue and silver with the super bowl years at each point

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:05 pm

No doeslammer, my father took me to those games cause he was a browns fan, and thought they represented all that was good with football. But he knew i loved the cowboys so he took me to those games vs divison rivals.

PS i grew up in Camden NJ, right across the bridge from Vet Stadium, but its hard to like a green and white bird.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:06 pm

arrghh...puke
Naw i am cowboy for life.

five point star on my back in blue and silver with the super bowl years at each point
at least you stand true. i really hate bandwagoneers....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:11 pm

Gambit, your a good egg. Respect and spirited hatred will be restored in our rivalry.
it is what it is

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football