Propoganda?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Propoganda?

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:25 am

It occurs to me as I read the Times' article about signing Jimmy Johnson and the Post's article about signing Gibbs that i have to remember one very important thing... be careful about believing the hype.

Amazing that when the Fassel talks intensify that there are suddenly two untouchables in line.

Both guys are great fits although obviously Joe could beat out anybody... but how much truth is there in it?

Jody Foledsy wrote great stuff for the Times this year and has been very intuitive, so at face value, I would tend to believe him. (Hey RF, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass it on to him that a guy who has read about 2000 redskin articles this year, thought he stood out like a sore thumb)

But my heart really wants to believe the Post.

Just remember that you can't believe everything you read, and try to bottle your enthusiasm until something actually happens. I'll try to do the same.

:-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---------

Postby redskins56 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:40 am

Bosshog, we can believe all the hype we want... GIBBS IS BACK... WOOO HOOO

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:28 am

yeah I know, but it wasn't when I typed that.

You see when we STARTED talking about who was going to be our new coach... I got lambasted when i said I wanted it to be Gibbs. I was told it wouldn't happen, couldn't happen.... and I said. 'Well it's okay to dream.'

See, dreams can come true.

I don't even have words to express my emotion.

I think the most incredible thing about it all is I just can't see DS continuing this fiasco with Gibbs. So I got my christmas wish too... I think Snyder might have learned something.

He sure took a big step anyway.

Talk about trumping everyone. And that is what Snyder CAN bring to the table if he continues to learn... he can obviously schmooze ANYBODY. Now step aside DS and let Gibbs do his thing.

Snyder may have just turned the corner and that means we're heading for home!

Man, anyone want to come to Canada??? I'm buying rounds all day.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:10 pm

The thing that makes me the happiest is the fact that Gibbs is making moves, the one to make the moves and Snyderatto are now going to be helping but not deciding.

I love the fact that he went out and got some of the coaches already, especially the hot prospect of Williams. That made my heart soar beyond belief - the man with the plan.

I won't be in Canada, but you can send me a six pack ::grin::
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:20 pm

Hey Boss, how long of a trip is it from PA to Canada, I am singing Hail to The Redskins all day by myself, sure would like to slame some cold ones with some other skins fans for the glourious day. Danny I never doubted you.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:37 pm

At first when i seen this post from you BOSSHOG this morning i was alittle in shock that this was coming from you, considering you are the HSIC (HEAD SKIN IN CHARGE).

Than i remembered its people like you that keep all football fans from going over the edge and becoming fanatics. :lol:

The media does like to play with the publics minds and hearts and this could have been propaganda like you said.

I wanna know have jerry and danny been smoking together or did danny go to the same plastic surgeon as jerry. Its just too much of a coincidence that these two have changed there ways. WHATS NEXT LIFE ON MARS

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:39 pm

WHATS NEXT LIFE ON MARS
not next in line, but obviously not too far away.... :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football