gambit 187

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CowboyHater

gambit 187

Postby kkryan » Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:21 pm

This guy is really annoying. Puke fans still think they are great even though they almost lost by more in the last two games than wash. has in its eight loses. I posted earlier that eventually luck and your lack of injuries would catch up to you and it has. Finally these idiots in Dallas have shut up because they were making me laugh with their talk of home field throughout the playoffs. Yeah right!!!!! If they make the playoffs its gonna be a round one exit. What good is a five and one start if you go three and seven in the remaining games???? The boys are not that good nor is their defense and this pleases me so!!!
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:27 pm

my hats off to em. i still HATE EM. we could be right there.... they've manageed to put teams away, and win the close ones, while we give up leads, shoot ourselves in the foot, and drop close ones. it all comes back to a conversation we've had over and over.....COACHING. so here's to spoiling the puke playoff chances... :drinking:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:38 am

First of all KKrayan how can i be annoying I only have 8 post. Unless you know me from warpathinsider.

Anyway you called for it, now i gotta give it to you. Let me first tell you that i live in D.C. I know several of your beloved skins matter fact i party and run in the same social circles as they do. Just had to put that out there to rub that in.

Now onto why my team (DALLAS COWBOYS) are so nice!!!.

First of all us Cowboy fans aint going no where. We are always gonna be around. The skins problems start at the top, yeah you wanna be owner trying to keep up with the Jones's, well tell Mr Pretzel boy Synder to go get a face lift and inhale some of that gas that got Jerry thinking right, then maybe you guys will get a clue. Tell Snyder this is not fantasy football and that you need to build a team not buy one.

LOL wait till the Cowboys get a hold of a decent running back, and a DE , then you Redskins fans will really be hatin cause we will be back on track.

Dont be mad cause for 2 or 3 years we been drafting decent talent and Synder has just been buying and selling players like his stock.

"on my command unleash hell" Russel Crowe

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:44 am

OH YEAH GUEST IS ME GAMBIT187

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:56 am

Play nice fellas... or take it to the Smack forum please.

Your choice.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:21 pm

Sorry Boss Hog (man gotta love that name even though u a skin fan)

I will try to keep the smack talk in the correct place.

NOW lets go get this DUKE BOYS

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:57 pm

First off I was not talking smack, just stating some facts that Dallas is not that good. At least Wash. can blame its problems on some serious injuries. You talk about a defensive end and running back- against the Eagles you guys had a 100 yards rushing at the half. You need first off a qb, then an offensive line and a dline wouldn't hurt either.
I think it is funny because once the boys get the talent it will be time for ole puscells to quit again because of health reasons!!! Your stupid owner should have hired some youthful talent aka Dennis Green who could coach longer than 2 or 3 seasons.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:36 pm

Well lets see, I say QC is doing rather well with out a Decent RB, also remember this is the offenses first year year in a new system. HUmmmmm name another team that is working on there 3rd system in three years and have a winning record

As far as the defense. The #1 ranked Defense, you obviously dont know football. Our D-line is way better then the deadskins. All we need is a very good pash rushing DE, that will increase Glover and Ellis sack production as well as QB pressure.

Oh lets talk about talent.

QB Washington when Ramsey is healthy
RB Washington hands down
Wr Dallas
TE Dallas Definatly
OL even but dallas has better depths on the bench
FB Dallas

DE Dallas plus we got lots of people on the bench playing good
DT Dallas no doubt, Glover is better then all your DT
LB Redskins no doubt, but Arrington is dumb not the playmaker every makes him out to be.
CB Redskins but when bailey leaves if he does it will go down
FS Cowboys
SS Cowboys

I can debate you KKryan position by postion if you want. You will lose though

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:49 pm

OL even but dallas has better depths on the bench

I do not know how you can make this statement with Washington playing three reserves full time- Samuels, Moore, and Fiore have missed time with the latter two on IR. I know we gave up sacks but this unit has never played together and they are playing well late in the season. Maybe your line is the culprit and not the running back.

Your qb should be Hutch, Q is and never will make in this league as a starter. Your own coach has no faith in him, just look when yall get down big bill just continues to run.

I am not so sure your wr are better-maybe for now but Galloway may not be in blue next year.

Your safeties are leaps and bounds above the skins

As far as your #1 ranking on D, this means nothing you can bend stats anyway an individual wants. We have basically played the same teams and you and your #1 defense have been blown up the last two weeks. The only team to do that to Washington was Tampa and they shut yall out 16-0. Also the skins were the last team to beat NE and again 12-0 loss. I know you dont want to hear it but the Redskins and Cowboys are equally bad and both need some improvement, but I must give Dallas the nod on the most important category; coaching.

Hog

Postby redskincity » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:51 pm

Dallas should have kept Anthony Wright. He is doing marvelous in B-Mo.
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football