Derrius Guice Out For The Year-Torn ACL

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Derrius Guice Out For The Year-Torn ACL

Postby Bishop Hammer » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:26 pm

http://dailysnark.com/redskins-rookie-r ... ason-game/

Bloody hail he couldn't even last one pre-season game. :cry:
I don't have to sell my soul,
He's already in me,
I don't need to sell my soul,
He's already in me.
I wanna be adored
I wanna be adored.

Stone Roses
I wanna be adored

CKRGiii

Re: Derrius Guice Out For The Year-Torn ACL

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Devastating loss.. Luckily we Allen back so its almost like we have 2 first rounders starting...

Who am i kidding this sucks
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:36 am

"If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all".

Awful start to the season. Colt McCoy looks good, though. Maybe the Redskins should try the new MLB strategy of tanking to build for the future?

Hog

Postby ferryrich » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Dreadful news for this season,. At least Allen had a few meaningful games before his injury.
The running game has been a particular weakness for too long already

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:38 pm

I blame Snyder, I am serious, I blame Snyder.

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:51 pm

after a joint practice with the Jets ...
The Skins may find they have an issue at center, which is a position group I'd have some concern over. Their former center is fitting in nicely with the Jets, however, as Spencer Long looks like a savvy free-agent signing for New York. "He has been awesome for us," McCown said. "Just bringing a veteran presence to that O-line room, and as a player what he can bring to us has been huge. He's been awesome." McCown said Long has already been vital in meetings discussing protections and how to adjust for particular opponents and preparing others to be ready to play. His presence will be massive if a rookie quarterback is under center.

you have to question why we keep letting players leave who could help this franchise
Anyone that really expects the Redskins to do well is only kidding themselves - while Dan Snyder is not interfering as much we still need to get rid of Bruce Allen and bring in people to change the losing culture here

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 pm

SkinsJock wrote:after a joint practice with the Jets ...
The Skins may find they have an issue at center, which is a position group I'd have some concern over. Their former center is fitting in nicely with the Jets, however, as Spencer Long looks like a savvy free-agent signing for New York. "He has been awesome for us," McCown said. "Just bringing a veteran presence to that O-line room, and as a player what he can bring to us has been huge. He's been awesome." McCown said Long has already been vital in meetings discussing protections and how to adjust for particular opponents and preparing others to be ready to play. His presence will be massive if a rookie quarterback is under center.

you have to question why we keep letting players leave who could help this franchise

I believe it is because Snyder and his FO are incompetent.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Just a complete kick in the nuts. Feel terrible for Guice. Three carries in the first preseason game and ending the season with a torn ACL. Is there anything more "Redskins" than that?

I've been trying to get enthusiastic about the team going into the season, but man that news was a dagger.

Not sure where the logic is behind "I blame Snyder" for a player's torn ACL. But if you feel the need to explain it, that's okay. Hard pass.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football