Redskins' Off Season - more of the same, or ...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Redskins' Off Season - more of the same, or ...

Postby riggofan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:13 am

SkinsJock wrote:](*,) why speculate - look at what has happened under Dan Snyder

what on earth makes you think that this franchise will be better this season?

Dan Snyder is not going anywhere but until he stops interfering, nothing will change here

You've done a fantastic job of completely murdering any interesting discussions of the team on this forum. Literally any question or topic anyone poses, this is your answer.

Free agency, the draft, the upcoming season for the Redskins. All topics I'm personally interested in and enjoying discussing with fellow fans. How much Dan Snyder sucks? Kind of done with that one. Don't care.

Seriously every couple weeks I check back on here to see if anybody is talking about what's going on with the Redskins right now. But its 90% just SkinsJock posting this same stupid ass comment over and over. And over. And over.

Have fun with that, friends. Gotta find somewhere people still want to talk about the Redskins.

HTTR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:35 pm

so if it isn't burgundy and positive it shouldn't be posted - good luck with that :twisted:

just give me something that makes you think that things are going to be different this season
Nobody really expects the Redskins to do well - 8 wins is considered a winning season for Dan Snyder's Redskins
Redskins should fire Bruce Allen & try a different way of managing this franchise
Thankfully, Kirk Cousins is no longer the QB

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:28 pm

I agree 100% with Riggofan...

We know SKinsjock hates Danny, thinks Bruce is worthless -- does anybody need to read it for the 325th time? COME ON...tell us what you like about the off-season, what you don't...(besides Danny and Bruce are running the team!). I posted something about the moves they've made and you came back AGAIN with the same thing...

There are times I believe you're trolling this board and secretly like the Boys, Eagles, or Giants...

I relate you to a pitbull with a bone...let it go MAN....OR I'm leaving too.

Hog

Postby Skins Fan in Indy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 am

I like that they resigned Brown. The Smith trade and the Richardson signing remains to be seen.

I am very interested to see what they do with that 13th pick next week?.

Will they get what they need CB, DT, DB or go off the reservation?.

Vea, James or Hughes is the right pick.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Who should the Redskins draft?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/foo ... 9fe7ccbb47

Who should the Redskins draft?: Tremaine Edmunds vs. Vita Vea

By Kareem Copeland April 13 at 8:00 AM

The NFL Draft is less than two weeks away and the Redskins are in position to grab a Day 1 starter with the No. 13 pick. Four quarterbacks are expected to go early, which should push significant talent down to Washington and there should be top-end options at multiple positions of need. This is the second installment of our side-by-side comparisons between a few players that could be available.

Virginia Tech LB Tremaine Edmunds vs. Washington DT Vita Vea

...and, for the record, I think Bruce Allen is incompetent and vicious. ("Curt Cousins"?) There are too many needs that would normally be fixed by a first round draft choice. LB/NT? RB? TE, assuming that That Guy will be hurt again? CB, without Fuller and Breeland? Safety?

However, Dan Snyder is vicious, incompetent, and as bad as George Preston Marshall.

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:56 pm

let me be clear - I love my Redskins and I wish that these 2 bozos weren't hurting this franchise as badly as they have with their stupidity

I would love to have things get better here but I cannot see how that happens with them managing things

I'd love for the franchise to draft Vita Vea and I hope that Dan gets rid of Bruce soon ...

sorry to lose you :twisted:
Nobody really expects the Redskins to do well - 8 wins is considered a winning season for Dan Snyder's Redskins
Redskins should fire Bruce Allen & try a different way of managing this franchise
Thankfully, Kirk Cousins is no longer the QB

Hog

Postby OldSchool » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:11 pm

I don't really know what we'll get this fall but I hope it is an improved version of what we have been getting. With Kirk starting the last 3 seasons the team has been mediocre but competitive in almost every game. I want an improvement but a continuation of this in 2018. I want Alex to pass for 4K+ like Kirk did and the defense and run game to be better so the team can win 8+ and look forward to better things in the future. That is what I want, I don't know what we will get.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football