Where is the running game?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Re: Where is the running game?

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

DarthMonk wrote:.. Refs make bad calls. I doubt they make more against us than they do against any other team over the long haul. Could be wrong.

we've had more than our share of horrible calls - I do not believe that refs intentionally make bad calls against teams or in favor of players
The Redskins' franchise has been a huge disappointment since 1999 and it's not getting better anytime soon

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 pm

Thats cool guys...

Sometimes I see the NFL as rather scripted or bias to certain teams. Money rules the world, I refuse to be so naive to think these deep pocket men who own these teams have zero influence.

Its not always blatant.. But I do think Breezy talks his way out of the flag Kirk got by explaining the issue.
There is no right vs wrong nor cut and dry- cuz opinions aren't facts. Just like the "tuck rule" wasn't created when the Brown's needed it to win... But when it saved the GOAT and killed the Raiders hopes.

I'm glad you think all is equal and fair across the league, maybe the browns will win the SB next year eh?
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:52 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: .. I'm glad you think all is equal and fair across the league, maybe the browns will win the SB next year eh?

highly unlikely but with refs making bad calls, who knows - you might be onto something - don't bet the house but a token bet couldn't hurt
The Redskins' franchise has been a huge disappointment since 1999 and it's not getting better anytime soon

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:13 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
El Mexican wrote:
oj wrote:

The Defense was 'unstoppable' they couldn't stop anything.

=D>

With old man Dhall in the backfield, and lacking at least 2 starting LBs a couple DTs and our NT... Not to mention any other DB churn, ie Nicholson at S

Please! We make that 3rd and a foot @ 2:00, we can take a knee in the victory formation. No excuse for that failure.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 am

I think Gruden has been sticking with the run more than ever this year. I thought McVay was a lil pass happy.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:59 pm

mastdark81 wrote:I think Gruden has been sticking with the run more than ever this year. I thought McVay was a lil pass happy.

with a QB like Cousins and the weapons we had last season I would be pass happy too

Sean McVay is showing that he's one of the best offensive play callers in the NFL

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 am

Another terrible game, another failed rushing performance. Barely 50 yards in total against Dallas.

KC, or any other QB, cannot win when the game plan does not include any semblance of a running game.

Can someone reinstate MartyBall? I actually favor "three-yards and a cloud of dust" over this dink and dunk offense
that never seems to have control of anything.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:46 am

The running game is with other football teams, not ours. #-o
Hog Bowl Champions
'09 langleyparkjoe, '10 Cappster, '11 & '13 DarthMonk,
'12 Deadskins, '14 PickSixerTWSS, '15 APEX PREDATOR, '16 vwoodzpusha

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 pm

The Redskins of recent years are a lot more focused on the passing game than the run game AND Cousins is regarded as one of the best in the NFL at the play action passing game - this is who we are

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football