Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Houston, TX

Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby markshark84 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 am

Dumb & Dumber 2.0 just signed a LB that has played in more games than he has tackles. This will be his 5th team in 5 years. If the contract has more than 50 cents in guaranteed money, it was a mistake.

Part of the reason Dumb & Dumber 2.0 were upset with Scot was his free agent signings. Meanwhile.......
Baker>McClain
RJF>McGee
Carter = worthless
Swearinger = overpaid
Haven't addressed ILB

Doing great...... not so much
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby mastdark81 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:12 am

markshark84 wrote:Dumb & Dumber 2.0 just signed a LB that has played in more games than he has tackles. This will be his 5th team in 5 years. If the contract has more than 50 cents in guaranteed money, it was a mistake.

Part of the reason Dumb & Dumber 2.0 were upset with Scot was his free agent signings. Meanwhile.......
Baker>McClain
RJF>McGee
Carter = worthless
Swearinger = overpaid
Haven't addressed ILB

Doing great...... not so much


Sadly they may be or at least still have access to McCloughan's free agent list according to some in the media. I thought Scot's free agents were subpar but I did feel he had a overall view on what it took to win in the NFL. He had some misses but he I had faith in he would have eventually got it right.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:20 am

They signed Carter to replace Garvin on special teams. Overreaction much?
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 8756
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Location: Montclair, Virginia

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby riggofan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 am

Burgundy&GoldForever wrote:They signed Carter to replace Garvin on special teams. Overreaction much?


I can't believe this guy got his own thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

the 'mudge
Posts: 16615
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby Countertrey » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm

riggofan wrote:
Burgundy&GoldForever wrote:They signed Carter to replace Garvin on special teams. Overreaction much?


I can't believe this guy got his own thread.
Mark was bored... had a keyboard... done! :mrgreen:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

tribe
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 pm

WR Chris Carter of the Vikings..............retired years ago.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

the 'mudge
Posts: 16615
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby Countertrey » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:40 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:WR Chris Carter of the Vikings..............retired years ago.
Wrong one...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

tribe
Posts: 7076
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Re: Skins sign Chris Carter --- Why bother

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Surely you jest........
I know I jest.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football