Where do players live.....

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Where do players live.....

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:11 pm

During the season, with all the training, practice, etc.... where do players live? Are there dorm rooms close by the practice field? Do most players own homes in the surrounding area? Do they have "free" time to party and do other things during the season, or is it just work, work, work.....?

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:20 pm

They've got no choice but to live close. The ones that are married tend to live in big houses out in Loudoun County. So of the single guys or guys that only stay in the area during the season get little condos and the like close to Redskins Park. And of course there are other guys like LaVar who buy the house the want in the place they want, even though it takes them two hours to get to RP.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 am

Stalker alert.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:12 am

BossHog wrote:Stalker alert.

Now that you mention it, it was a little weird when I caught JansenFan standing outside of my window this past spring, and then again in July. For some reason I didn't assume that it was a habit of his, though. . . :?
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
BossHog wrote:Stalker alert.

Now that you mention it, it was a little weird when I caught JansenFan standing outside of my window this past spring, and then again in July. For some reason I didn't assume that it was a habit of his, though. . . :?

I swear, that guy takes up all the good viewing spots, and NEVER shares the binoculars! What a jerk!!

:wink:

Return to Football 101