Fantasy Football help

Intimidated by intense football threads? Don't be... learn about football, the Washington Redskins and more.
^^^^^^^

Fantasy Football help

Postby frankcal20 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:41 pm

I am thinking about having a fantasy football pay league and hosting a live draft. I don't know how much Yahoo charges for a private league. Should I just get the free one? Tell me what you guys think.

Hog

Re: Fantasy Football help

Postby jazzskins » Wed May 02, 2007 11:48 pm

frankcal20 wrote:I am thinking about having a fantasy football pay league and hosting a live draft. I don't know how much Yahoo charges for a private league. Should I just get the free one? Tell me what you guys think.

I like Yahoo a lot. Better than the one we did on ESPN this year. The ESPN league was fun, but Yahoo does a better job. The only real advantage of the paid leagues is that you get more stats.

I've never tried hosting a league, so I can't say what its like from that point of view.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:28 am

I purchased the stat tracker from yahoo this year and that does fine enough. Thanks for the info.

piglet

Postby laradioken » Thu May 17, 2007 8:43 pm

The only issue with paid leagues is the commissioner can't run a team last I checked.

But if everyone helps pay, we can see who really knows how to put a team together and we can always have a prize for first place et al.
"I'm gonna kill everyone you care about and let you live", Lyle Alzado

Return to Football 101